By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamerankings: GTA 4 PS3 100% Versus 360 99.3%

yeah,i like that,ps3 version is better than 360 version,its sound really good

Around the Network

GameRankings doesn't show all the reviews yet... I have a thread here: that shows more reviews then GameRankings.com so far:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=25076

Still waiting for a few more important ones!

SaviorX said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
I hope GTA IV ends up with a higher Gamerankings average than those two Nintendo games that have 97% averages- (Legend of Zelda: OoT and Super Mario Galaxy).

You can't be serious.......

Why not? What is wrong with hoping a game gets higher reviews than another. Wishful thinking aside, he can hope for his game to get higher reviews than your favorite games.

If you disagree, why don't expand on your point and have a valid discussion.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Million said:
WOOW i'm going to be having 0.7% more fun than the XBOX owners.

It's all in the cell baby.
Actually, it was the idea to have installed games, something the 360 couldn't do because of its pathetic lack of universal hard drives. Cell actually caused the delay of the game twice.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Rock_on_2008 said:
I hope GTA IV ends up with a higher Gamerankings average than those two Nintendo games that have 97% averages- (Legend of Zelda: OoT and Super Mario Galaxy).

Huh, and here I thought you didn't care for average review scores. After all you did create the thread called "Does Anyone Believe that Average Review Scores are Nonsense?"

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24487

Opinions sure can change quickly... 

Around the Network

If GTA4 ends up higher than Zelda and SMG, I refuse to take these average review sites seriously again.

This is a ridiculous comparison. The only difference between the two is that they were rated by some different reviewers that made the 360 slightly lower. Once a single site reviews the game and shows a difference in score than sure we can wave the Sony flag and plant it in Niko's ass, but until then this comparison has no meaning.

Let's not forget that Brawl had 4 or so perfect reviews at first.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

OH YEAH IT'S GOING DOWN

YOU CAN ARGUE ALL YOU WANT WHILE WE HAVE 1% MORE FUN THAN YOU

:D

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

this is fun.... the tables have turned darkness!!