By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamerankings: GTA 4 PS3 100% Versus 360 99.3%

GTA shows the pathetic part of humans who get sick humor from killing other people for fun.

Yes one of the best parts of GTA. Seriously I cannot stand all these "goody two shoes", holistic, "gaming should be fun and not violent guys" who want to take away the best part of gaming. Blowing up stuff. The best movies are based on dark humour.

Have you seen "From Dusk Till Dawn" or "Once Upon a Time in Mexico"? Much better movies than High School Musical from Disney. Gaming is similar.

Besides violent movies didn't start with GTA, I think it started with Doom.

Around the Network
tehsage said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
SaviorX said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
I hope GTA IV ends up with a higher Gamerankings average than those two Nintendo games that have 97% averages- (Legend of Zelda: OoT and Super Mario Galaxy).

You can't be serious.......

We can only hope.Both of those games had inflated review scores and definitely not the best two games of all time. I played them both and I would rate them about 90% each.

And you'd give a GTA game a better score? Why? Thanks to GTA, video games started getting shit. GTA shows the pathetic part of humans who get sick humor from killing other people for fun. Nice game!

Nintendo games do not appeal to everyone . We are not all like you and only play Mario and Zelda games. shooters and action games with realistic violence are very popular.

Rock_on_2008 said:
SaviorX said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
I hope GTA IV ends up with a higher Gamerankings average than those two Nintendo games that have 97% averages- (Legend of Zelda: OoT and Super Mario Galaxy).

We can only hope.Both of those games in bold had inflated review scores and definitely not the best two games of all time. I played them both and I would rate them about 90% each.

No one said they were the best games of all time. IGN said the game isnt perfect but its the best game since Zedla Ocarina of Time.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

this is higher than SMG!!!

Rock_on_2008 said:

According to www.gamerankings.com

Having read numerous reviews on GTA IV. PS3 version is better. Expect PS3 version to finish 2% higher than the 360 GTA IV when all the reviews are in. I predict: Average PS3 GTA IV score will be 98%. Average 360 GTA IV score will be 96%.

BTW: That fake review was right after all with telling us PS3 version was better than the 360 version.

Comment people.

Back again with these type of threads again.

The reason for the difference is because of the US OXM magazine giving the game a 9.5, in its own right, not compared to the ps3 version... which are you trying to do.

and that fake review... was fake, and fabricated, and now because the ps3 version has a SLIGHT edge, you are happy.

Around the Network

GTA games are good buy they are over rated. Just like a lot of long going franchises. Aggregate scores mean nothing. It is what you like personally that will matter in the end.

If your a GTA fan you won't even bother looking at scores or reviews and will buy the game anyway.

Rock_on_2008 said:
tehsage said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
SaviorX said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

We can only hope.Both of those games had inflated review scores and definitely not the best two games of all time. I played them both and I would rate them about 90% each.

And you'd give a GTA game a better score? Why? Thanks to GTA, video games started getting shit. GTA shows the pathetic part of humans who get sick humor from killing other people for fun. Nice game!

Nintendo games do not appeal to everyone . We are not all like you and only play Mario and Zelda games. shooters and action games with realistic violence are very popular.

Realistic violence? In a game? If they go for realistic violence you wouldn't last 5 minutes in GTA or any violent game.

Meh, whatever. I'll be enjoying my other downloaded cities either way, k thx bai. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The DLC content will rate way higher on 360.

I noticed the IGN review did kind of ignore several flaws. But, I have to play this game myself to see if it deserves a 10 or not. GTA 3 was my favorite out of them all though. Claude was a cool-looking main character.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."