By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Mario is just plain fun, but in Zelda you have to figure out all these puzzles. Mario is better IMO.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

I'll go with Mario, Zelda comes close

Mario is better for pick up and play casuals and shorter games
Zelda is the game you play by yourself in a dark room for hours on end enjoy the story and the puzzles.

I would normally say Zelda is better but as I am getting older I don't have the time to sit down and play though a whole Zelda game and get engrossed in the story. Twilight Princess took what, 35 hours? I got to the last temple then took a 2 week break and when I tried to play it again I forgot half the stuff going on. Not to mention all those side quests. Mario though is fun in a flash. Galaxy was a nice game to play a few levels at a time and just smile while doing it. Mario wins

Personally, I'd have to say Zelda. But that doesn't mean that I don't love Mario, and I would definitely say that Mario is more important and has been more influential.

zelda

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Zelda, I like games where I get inmersed in the story and the world. Mario has a plain story... not saying he isnt great..

Zelda- just for Ocarina of Time.

Sherlock99 said:
that's a hard choice but i guess Mario
oh surprised pick ! your sig and avatar are Zelda you picked Mario what a twist   .....ummmm Mari, but only because he has sooo many variety of games party, kart,soccer,baseball,puzzle,rpg ...ect

It's a close call but I vote for Mario. Its quality has been more consistent IMO, and I rate SM64 over Ocarina of Time.

Zelda, all the games are excellent whereas alot of mario games like mario baseball do nothing but deman and infuriate us all.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions