By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario or Zelda?

Mario FTW. I never really like Zelda. Both platform game series.

Around the Network

Pikmin is the best franchise ever made! Mario and Zelda are both decent sometimes but Mario can get annoying with all the games while Zelda I never got into all that much. Mario Galaxy was great while Mario Sunshine sucked, Zelda The WindWaker was great while Zelda Twilight Princess sucked so... I pick...

Pikmin!(Ha) No for real this time I guess I pick...(Hard to pick)

Zelda...I based it on which had the best game out of both franchises together so... Super Mario Galaxy VS. Zelda The Windwaker and Zelda T.W.W was better so...

Zelda final answer.

I like Zelda as much as anyone, but Mario wins out.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Pikmin is the best franchise ever made! Mario and Zelda are both decent sometimes but Mario can get annoying with all the games while Zelda I never got into all that much. Mario Galaxy was great while Mario Sunshine sucked, Zelda The WindWaker was great while Zelda Twilight Princess sucked so... I pick...

Pikmin!(Ha) No for real this time I guess I pick...(Hard to pick)

Zelda...I based it on which had the best game out of both franchises together so... Super Mario Galaxy VS. Zelda The Windwaker and Zelda T.W.W was better so...

Zelda final answer.

Twilight Princess sucks?

I think Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game ever made with Majora's Mask and Oracle of Seasons.

BringBackChrono said:
wow its like choosing between your kidnapped child and a million dollars.
but ill have to say its zelda.
i must say a link to the past and ocarina are important factors in that choice.

out of curiosity, which one was zelda in that metaphor?

Around the Network

Hey!! Can you see my sing?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Zelda is a great series and all, but my heart lies with Mario. It was the first game I played and I grew up with Mario games. I never really got into Zelda until more recently, and actually didn't play my first Zelda game until I was like 15 or 16. Mario games I have been playing since I was like 4 years old.

Zelda.

Link's Awakening>>>>>>>>>>All 2D Mario games.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

i love mario games but IMO zelda is a lot better