By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EGM: Tecmo Bowl announced for Wii DS, Castlevania Wii and HD (3D) coming?

Hurray for the new Castlevanias! After the Game Boy and DS versions, I'm really looking forward to what they can do on the Wii.

Around the Network

Hopefully Bomberman will have ONLINE multiplayer just like the 360 version.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

brute said:
for what is blast works?

An expanded version of a free PC flash game where as you shoot stuff, it becomes part of your ship.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Well it was confirmed a few weeks ago that there will be a third entry in the Castlevania series for DS called "Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia."  That was pretty much guaranteed, and I heard rumors of a new 3D entry in the series for PS3/360 but this is the first time I've heard of a version for the Wii.... should be very interesting.  I think I'd prefer it to be a 2D game with throwbacks to SOTN, but if they can create a 3D verison that both looks and plays good then I'd be all over it.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Please GOD let a new Castlevania 2D for Wii come to pass...

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Around the Network

well Castlevania: Judgment was trademarked.. so figure thats the HD Consoles

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

NightDragon83 said:
Well it was confirmed a few weeks ago that there will be a third entry in the Castlevania series for DS called "Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia." That was pretty much guaranteed, and I heard rumors of a new 3D entry in the series for PS3/360 but this is the first time I've heard of a version for the Wii.... should be very interesting. I think I'd prefer it to be a 2D game with throwbacks to SOTN, but if they can create a 3D verison that both looks and plays good then I'd be all over it.

To make the 3D Castlevania games great, all you need to do is to make better level designs and whatever was also wrong with the PS2 Castlevanias. The Castlevania for the Wii will probably be 2D since Nintendo are pretty lenient towards 2D. IGA said that he wanted to make a 3D Castlevania game that was better than God of War though he was just kidding around but a 3D Castlevania can be great if it is not rushed for a holiday release like the previous ones were.

regin2005 said:
Wow, so the Tecmo Bowl game is actually a reality. If Tecmo bowl is actually good, do you think the Wii could have two great football games this year? (This and Madden....well kinda, lol)

Do you have low expecations for NCAA Football 2009?

Now Playing: Pikmin, Super Mario Galaxy 2

I think I wet myself ! I'm still playing snes Tecmo Bowl on/off still as addicting as ever. Just hope they can keep the magic that made Tecmo Bowl the best football game series. Hopefully an online mode too would be nice . I'll be getting Madden 2009 too Favre on the cover die hard packer fan must buy!

Oh wow, I'm a huge fan of 2D Castlevanias so here's hoping that the Wii incarnation (if it does come out) sticks with the 2D roots! Order of Ecclesia was announced for DS some time ago, so hopefully that would give this rumor some substance. *crosses fingers*