By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of "All" GTA4 review scores so far (8 so far)

solojohlo said:
I have my welsh exam on june 15th, I hate all of you, and the person who made welsh a compulsory GCSE

Hahahahahaha, so are you going to wait to get the game until then?

Around the Network

GTA IV I'll get for my B'day (may 13th) and play between revision, MGS4 I'll get and enjoy in the 10 week summer holiday after my exams

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

masschamber said:

"I get to pretend I'm a criminal, oh boy I'm such a toughy, this game is for mature people like me, cause nothing is more mature than pretending to commit crimes" all the flaws are simply glazed over for the crime lord fantasy and in the end that is grand theft auto's claim to fame

Funny, I used to think the exact same thing. I mean the exact same. Everyone in high school 4 years agao were all like "Hoo-rah! Vice city for the win! You can pick up whores, and then shoot them in the face! Yea!" I assumed they were all drunk criminal wanna be's. The guys that act though around their friends but when they face the real police they are scared crapless.

Four years later (2 weeks ago) I am on Steam, Valve's game download service, looking for a game to buy. I see GTA 3 is only $9. I figure thats a game with a lot of replay value and it should be fun to play even in 20 years. Overall a nice thing to have on a Steam account since the games you get are yours to download forever. I buy it and wow. Screw the "I wanna be a criminal content" it's just fun to drive around in a firetruck with dozens of cops folling youm then plowing through a fence and seeing a firetruck fly off a ramp 200 feet into the air, landing onto of an oncoming train.

GTA isn't about wanting to be a criminal, or about killing cops. GTA is a lucid dream. It's the ultimate game, a mirror of the real world yet there are no consequences for your actions. It's just brilliant.

Gametrailers had to play the 360 version, freakin idiots, because of it they gave the presentation a 9.4 should have played the PS3 version.

mM

You think everyone is a frikkin idiot, leo-j.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

@Mirson

I know & I have given priority to MGS4, as in I will buy both BUT play MGS4 first

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Gamedaily: 10/10 for both
http://www.gamedaily.com/games/grand-theft-auto-iv/xbox-360/game-reviews/review/5925/2017/

For the record, I really hope the PS3 version doesn't keep the 100% average. It may or may not end up beating Zelda OOT (which would be fine) and may well end up higher than the 360 version, but doesn't anyone think that, cumulatively, the very minor complaints they have about the game should take it down at least half a percent?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Any new ones?

Yep, 2 new ones since last post... X-Play & GameInformer
ssj12 also provided a link to the IGN UK (PS3) review (Thanks!)

All gave GTA4 perfect scores of 10/10 (and 5/5)

Still waiting on GameSpot!

so many perfect scores................. i don't think this game could be perfect