By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will probably never play GTA IV?

I will most likely never seriously play it. GTA games are very repetitive and I doubt this will bring more to the table than its PS2 counterparts. If GTA multiplayer is good I may actually pick it up, but that is yet to be seen.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

I'll never play it.

Having said that, all video game systems are TOYS!!!

I think strict religious people won't play this game for obvious reasons.

DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:
Me, the last 3GTA(III, SA and VC) look the same to GTAIV, and I knew a lot of people that NEVER play the history.

So you've played GTAIV?  Tell us:  how is it?

Fixed

@ZenFolderVGI- GTA is popular not only because of gameplay if that was the case then why dont other sand box games which have better gameplay mechanics and similar elements sell as well? GTA is not as shallow as you and other people make it out to be,it incorparates gameplay,a rich story line,comedy,great voice acting,music and high production values that all mesh to create a great game and if some of you people would just play through the story and stop thinking its just a kill fest type of game with nothing else going for it you would enjoy it more.

Around the Network

I own a 360, see the sig, and I have no interest in GTAIV. Although after that ridiculous verdict in New York today, I'm half tempted to buy a game where I can run around a virtual city and shoot New York cops. At least these virtual cops will have guns to defend themselves though. Sorry, in a foul mood right now. Tired of NYC cops getting away with murdering unarmed citizens.

Darc Requiem said:
I own a 360, see the sig, and I have no interest in GTAIV. Although after that ridiculous verdict in New York today, I'm half tempted to buy a game where I can run around a virtual city and shoot New York cops. At least these virtual cops will have guns to defend themselves though. Sorry, in a foul mood right now. Tired of NYC cops getting away with murdering unarmed citizens.

Yeah i know how you feel R.I.P Sean Bell.

kingofwale said:
I think the real question is.. how many PS360 owners will never buy this game.

If you are a Wii owner only and a Nintendo lover who have no plan to get a HD console, clearly this isn't a question for you.

thats odd, since i've only personally owned a N64 and wii with no plan to get either HD console (well maybe a 360 if it gets one or two more exclusives i want), yet i've played and completed every GTA to date.. funny that

lol people actually thought i was serious when i called them insane.

You people need to relax, i suggest killing people in GTA, will get you relaxed in no time :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Probably me too, but you never know...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."