By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Flop or Not: XBOX 360 Edition!

NG2- Average sales but not a flop
Fable 2- Possibly
Too Human- Possibly
BK3- No
Gears of War 2- Hell to the No
Fallout 3- No

Around the Network

1. Ninja Gaiden 2: Hit
2. Fable 2: Big Hit
3. Too Human: Average
4. Banjo Kazooie 3: Big Hit (please, please, PLEASE!!!)
5. Gears Of War 2: Super Big Hit
6. Fallout 3: Hit

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

1. not
2. not
3. flop
4. not
5. not
6. not

NG2 - Not a Flop, but not a hit
Fable 2 - Hit
Too Human - Flop
BK3 - Flop
GeoW 2 - Big Hit
Fallout 3 - Hit

By Flop I mean the game won't get the reviews people expected, nothing to do with sales.

Stockstar1138 said:
NG2 - Not a Flop, but not a hit
Fable 2 - Hit
Too Human - Flop
BK3 - Flop
GeoW 2 - Big Hit
Fallout 3 - Hit

By Flop I mean the game won't get the reviews people expected, nothing to do with sales.

You realize that ninja gaiden on xbox had 94 average at metacritic...if you are going by reviews like you say, I predict NG2 to  be second to Gears in review scores...if not number 1.

Around the Network

Gears/Fable/Fallout will sell 3 million+ each, with Gears selling more. They are exactly the type of product that sells.

Banjo? I'd say flop. But we dont even know what the game is yet, but I cant imaine it doing well.

Too Human is a complete unknown at this point. Some previews say it'll be good. Others are skwptical. If it's halfway decent, 80+ metacritic it does 2 million due to lack of competition.

Ninja Gaiden I dunno what to think. First was pretty hardcore. Maybe a million? More if it is approachable and it catches fire word-of-mouth wise. Not much more than a million if it is too hard.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

None will flop. Mainly because they are big titles. But because 360 gamers buy everything. Seriously they must not buy anything else but games.

SpookyXJ said:
1. NG 2 Average Sales
2. Fable 2 Hit
3. Too Human moderate sucess to flop
4. Banjo 3 Average
5. Gears 2 huge hit
6. Fallout 3 hit despite suckage

I agree with most of it, but Rare will probably butcher Banjo 3 like they did with Perfect Dark Zero. Fallout and Too Human are toss ups. Too Human will probably (if its good I hope not) Flop.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Flop: Ninja Gaiden II (Proably too hard core for many people)

Possible Flop: Too Human (Too much bad press even though it will go down as a really good game).

Hits: Banjo, Fable 2, Fallout 3, and Gears 2

Gears 2 will prob sell like hotcakes IMO - so def not a flop