By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

I will be achiever of the month this month, I just got crackdown AND bioshock, ya'll are so ska-rewwwwwwed.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

We'll see about that! Nah I'm just kidding you probably will. I love the idea of this kind of competition though, already driven me near 200 pts just this morning alone.

@sublime78

Hmm you dont have to hold the emergency brake down. Just build speed, then hold Left analog stick down. I recommend you do this on a highway bridge or the airport runway. Also, I read that slower bikes (the less classy cheap ones) are easier for wheelies.

EaglesEye379 said:
@sublime78

Hmm you dont have to hold the emergency brake down. Just build speed, then hold Left analog stick down. I recommend you do this on a highway bridge or the airport runway. Also, I read that slower bikes (the less classy cheap ones) are easier for wheelies.

Thanks EagleEye, I by chance jacked a different bike than the one I have parked at it did wheelies just like you said. Still haven't gotten it though and my whole family is here this weekend so I can't exactly play "the F word game" until people leave :(

How do you go from 3 to 4 stars? I've done it but wasn't sure what triggered it.  Aside from my 6 star possible glitch I can't usually take it over 3 and that's just a slaughtering everyone including cops. 

To add more stars, kill more policemen. That works for me, Im sure there are other ways, like blowing cars up.

Haha, F-word, warm coffee and getting private dances in the strip club... ;)

Around the Network

Just got Lost Odyssey, so depending on how fast I finish it I'll have a quick 500 for disc completions, plus change from other stuff.

I think this may be more fun than having any specific game league anyway.

If anyone wants to play crackdown, i'm always up for it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
I think this may be more fun than having any specific game league anyway.

If anyone wants to play crackdown, i'm always up for it.

I still need some coop achievements if I'm not mistaken, I'm going to watch a movie with some friends now so it can't be done now, but considering mine wireless network adapter  is still lying  there I have to go anyway. we could play tomorrow if you want.

I just send friend request. Please add me whenever you get a chance!

-mysticD

PS: Working on Lost Odyssey, I want to finish it before I get start on GTA4 since if I don't it will never get finish.  I don't think I have the stamina for long games anymore.  I prefer the 10-12 hours of Bio-shock / Mass Effect / COD4.  

I might rent Avatar: The Last Airbender.

;)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.