By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

I never thought I would see the day that mrstickball would be second in achievements.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

@Darc
You will be added in the next update, you just overtook me. :P

@Joey
You really are working hard not to be last eh ;)

@Dmeister
Sorry to hear that. Why not you pick up Avatar lol :)

See first post for full table.

Update: Apr 24 - May 1 2008

ACHIEVER OF THE WEEK

690 points
 -
 2ND
380 points
 -
 3RD
330 points

Well done eNamrah. 690 points. You practically blitzed through BioShock in a week!

Someone add me please!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

@outlawauron

You will be added in the next update if you accept VGChartz on Xbox Live as a friend.

i just want to go on record and state that i have never play fusion frenzy! must have been my daughter, oh well she didn't get me any points

I would have had so many more points, too bad my Halo 3 disc hates me... I'm missing 280 points... I'm sad :(

can any1 help me out with my gamertag? for some reason it shows up on my signature when I go to "edit profile" but when I post here it shows up as a link...
any1?? thanks....

EaglesEye379 said:
Well done eNamrah. 690 points. You practically blitzed through BioShock in a week!

Sweet!  As you said, without BioShock this wouldn't have been possible. I should've had 50 more points this week, didn't get the "Historian" achievement (missed the first audio tape of the game and couldn't backtrack there), so I still have 190 points to get.  Wanted to "finish" it before GTA 4 arrived... too late, so those 190 points will have to wait.