By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

Just got 5G in GTA...damn to need to get more

Around the Network

YAY! I'm not last.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

@EagleEye

Can you add me and track me down?
My gamertag is in my sig

My gamertag is charlesjunior. I added the vgc friend earlier this week but forgot to post until now.

Thanks De85.

@epine
You will be added in the next update.

Around the Network

Just got fifty points from GTAIV, and 25 from Pacman CE.

Gonna replay Halo 3 to get my missing 280 points, plus skulls. Should have ~400 before the next fortnight.

It's weekly isn't it, anyway I already made more than 1000 this week, unfortunately I left my wireless internet adapter @ a friends after a lan-party, but I'm going to get it tomorrow.

@DmeisterJ

You got the Walk Free achievement. Yeah I got it today, it was tough to get. Got it after I went into Pay and Spray.

Get this one, its easy 30 points. Just get a bike, and hold the left analog down. Easiest done on a highway. 

Wheelie Rider30
Do a wheelie lasting at least 500 feet on a motorbike.

EaglesEye379 said:

@DmeisterJ

You got the Walk Free achievement. Yeah I got it today, it was tough to get. Got it after I went into Pay and Spray.

Get this one, its easy 30 points. Just get a bike, and hold the left analog down. Easiest done on a highway. 

Wheelie Rider30

Yeah, Walk free was tough

I'll do wheelie later on today, see if I can get that.

EaglesEye379 said:

@DmeisterJ

Wheelie Rider30

I'm having trouble with that.  Only way I'm getting wheelies is holding down the throttle and emergency brake down and then letting it go and then I get the wheelie but its hard to hold it for that long.

I did have something wierd happen though, I got an instant 6 star chase going by just speeding. I was on a bike and ended up between the subway tracks and a helicopter saw me I guess and next thing I know instant 6 before I ever saw one cop car.

BTW this league stat tracking thing is awesome.  I feel horrible with my 30 points for the last week but I guess Jade Empire doesn't count lol.  Stupid pre-achievement games!