By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

I got less than 100 I think right now.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I have a little over 2,500 I think. I am completely sure that some people must have gotten like 10,000 points some how.

I just completed Ninja Gaiden 2, so I might play it again and get the other achievements.

wow

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

w00t I get updated into the league tomorrow

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I haven't played XBL in a while.

So who is going to start the PSN Trophy league?

With the limited game selection for trophies, it doesn't feel worth it.

sublime78 said:
I have a little over 2,500 I think. I am completely sure that some people must have gotten like 10,000 points some how.

Is GH: Aerosmith anygood?

Do they have "Janies got a gun"?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I've gone back to PGR4 and I finished the hardcore Platinum Plus chapter for 60 points!

1080/1250 with 11 achievements left to unlock! Woo!!

you aren't so good........ my PGR skills aren't that good.

@MrMarc

Congrats! PGR4 is fun but I get frustrated with some of the event. I really dislike the kudos stuff I just want to race so I haven't play that in awhile. Might get back to it later since there seems to be "race car" game drought during the 2nd half. (May be that's a good thing for the racing genre).

I finish up NG2 on warrior but I don't think I have the time or the patience for Mentor rank those exploding shurikens going to make me brake my 360 pad. (I don't know how you do it Erikers).