By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

IStrategyking92 said:
sublime78 said:
I have a little over 2,500 I think. I am completely sure that some people must have gotten like 10,000 points some how.

Is GH: Aerosmith anygood?

Do they have "Janies got a gun"?

I have mixed emotions on that.  The songs are fun and it's like a hammer on pull off fest. But its a definate difficulty under GH3 and 2 for that matter.  There aren't as many songs as I wanted, no Janie's got a gun but Rag Doll and Love in an Elevator. Only one song off Nine Lives which upset me and the loading screens kept talking about Just Push Play and I love that song and it wasn't even in the game.  Overall the set list plays 70 percent old blues rock and not a lot from modern Aerosmith.  Plus 2 or 3 of the songs have already showed up in other games.  Getting to the last encore and its train kept a rollin' which is on Rock Band so that was a let down.  Although cool Joe Perry guitar battle.

Around the Network

Also I want to say it sucks that Soul Calibur doesn't have online play. I was seriously getting ready to finally kick ass at something online and it's not. I should have realized that but I would have still bought it though.

Just a reminder that the update is tomorrow so there is about 24 hours left for Achievement popping for the epic 1 month cumulative scores and medals.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going with your gaming experiences and being patient whilst I was on vacation. I have improved the layout and added more sections, stay tuned!

There are about 29 spots left in the league. If you would like to advertise this league in your sig it will be much appreciated :)

Thanks Machina.

When its full I will indeed keep a waiting list. Members who are inactive (not logged on to Xbox Live) for 4 weeks or more will be removed if there are people on the waiting list.

Of course, I understand people will go on vacation, have short term internet problems etc. so if members give valid reasons beforehand they wont be removed.

I think by the time it reaches 100, the medal leaders will be quite far ahead to deter some people from joining.

sublime78 said:
IStrategyking92 said:
sublime78 said:
I have a little over 2,500 I think. I am completely sure that some people must have gotten like 10,000 points some how.

Is GH: Aerosmith anygood?

Do they have "Janies got a gun"?

I have mixed emotions on that.  The songs are fun and it's like a hammer on pull off fest. But its a definate difficulty under GH3 and 2 for that matter.  There aren't as many songs as I wanted, no Janie's got a gun but Rag Doll and Love in an Elevator. Only one song off Nine Lives which upset me and the loading screens kept talking about Just Push Play and I love that song and it wasn't even in the game.  Overall the set list plays 70 percent old blues rock and not a lot from modern Aerosmith.  Plus 2 or 3 of the songs have already showed up in other games.  Getting to the last encore and its train kept a rollin' which is on Rock Band so that was a let down.  Although cool Joe Perry guitar battle.

Shame, I like the 80's Aerosmith the most. followed by 90's and then 70's.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I would love for everyone to add me.

Gamertag:

Zenfoldor

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I haven't unlocked an achievement in god knows how long.

EaglesEye379 said:
Just a reminder that the update is tomorrow so there is about 24 hours left for Achievement popping for the epic 1 month cumulative scores and medals.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going with your gaming experiences and being patient whilst I was on vacation. I have improved the layout and added more sections, stay tuned!

There are about 29 spots left in the league. If you would like to advertise this league in your sig it will be much appreciated :)

I just added the league to my sig.

UPDATE WEEK 8: JUNE 6 - JULY 3

See Post #1 for full listings.

GOLD (freeoscar)

5,005 points
-
 SILVER (sublime78)
2,994 points
-
 BRONZE (MrMarc)
1,890 points
-

MOVERS & SHAKERS

MrMarc wins the PLATINUM award for CALL OF DUTY 4 and joins the 1000/1000 club (7 members).

New member Saddler wins the PLATINUM award for SAINTS ROW and steals it from Goddbless.

New member Saddler wins the PLATINUM award for GEARS OF WAR and joins the 1250/1250 club (2 members).

Daddo Splat wins the PLATINUM award for HALO 3 and joins the 1000/1000 club (3 members).

eNamrah wins the PLATINUM award for MASS EFFECT and joins the 1050/1050 club (2 members).

New member Areseris wins the PLATINUM award for KAMEO and joins the top score of 650 (2 members).

New member Areseris wins the PLATINUM award for FORZA MOTORSPORT 2 and steals it from eNamrah.

New member Acevil and erikers wins the PLATINUM award for GRAND THEFT AUTO IV and joins the top score of 895 (3 members).

LATEST NEWS & INFO

Welcome new members areseris, segajon, Saddler, quigontcb, Acevil, mjhill, kowenicki.

Updated first post layout and added Week Rank (your rank of Gamerscore this update) and Medal Rank (medal tally rank). Also added Hall of Fame section. Apologies, I had to remove the Gamertag name for this week due to space issues. Will be fixed next update.

The Ninja Gaiden 2 race ends July 10. You will need to beat the game at Warrior level for any chance of a medal as erikers has beaten it on Mentor level.

Next update will be on July 10 for the period July 4 – July 10.

DMeisterJ said:
I haven't unlocked an achievement in god knows how long.

Play the simpsons game then, it's impossible not to get one in that game

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive