By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The X-Mote will stop all sales of the PS3 and Wii!

The X-Mote will stop sales of the Wii and PS3.

The X-Mote will release, and kill the Wii Remote.  All Wii-remotes will evaporate at the sheer awesomeness of the X-Mote.  The DualShock 3 will shake, rattle, and rick-roll to it's death.  

As you can see by my detailed graph, the X-Mote will make the we-we do a double take, and get negative sales, then flatline, then go to negative weeks, then stock to trending very close to zerio.

It will cause the C311 to spin out.  And not know which direction to go in terms of sales.  As my graph tells you, it will trend to spell the word "lose" which is how the console race will win.

The 359 sales will skyrocket! As soon as the sales come out, the install base will octuple, outselling every other system worldwide combined, EVAR!!!

Around the Network

I think you meant to say the six axis sales will die, but not because of the x-mote, because of the dualshock 3, hehe ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

You must have learned how to make predictions from Isupply, excelent graphing skills

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Actually all the rumors of the XMOTE will stop sales of the 360 as people will delay their purchase of a 360 waiting for the xmote bundle, and because it never actually comes into existance as it is just a rumor, sales of the 360 will just fall.

LOL far better than most "analysts" on this page.

Around the Network

LOL...you are my hero...

The accuracy of that graph is unquestionable.

OMG i can see it now...thanks for the insite

My god that graph is perfect ... OMG Im so going to buy the 360mote now :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

DMeisterJ said:

The X-Mote will stop sales of the Wii and PS3.

The X-Mote will release, and kill the Wii Remote. All Wii-remotes will evaporate at the sheer awesomeness of the X-Mote. The DualShock 3 will shake, rattle, and rick-roll to it's death.

As you can see by my detailed graph, the X-Mote will make the we-we do a double take, and get negative sales, then flatline, then go to negative weeks, then stock to trending very close to zerio.

It will cause the C311 to spin out. And not know which direction to go in terms of sales. As my graph tells you, it will trend to spell the word "lose" which is how the console race will win.

The 359 sales will skyrocket! As soon as the sales come out, the install base will octuple, outselling every other system worldwide combined, EVAR!!!

dmeister, as always great info with every reason and aspect of gaming industry.