By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The X-Mote will stop all sales of the PS3 and Wii!

Well Zune did kill Ipod...

On a freudian note (hope that spelling's okay but can't be bothered to check) I find your use of the term We-We ... disturbing.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

I like how the C311 not only has negative sales at some points but also has sales that go back in time.

Awesome .... it really explains itself and show how the trend will be once the X-mote releases ... we-we and C3ll are doomed ,the only problem is that i think the 359 will sky rocket to sales bigger than everyother console ever published ...thus the slope for the 359 should be bigger

awesome graphic DmeisterJ ;D

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

waron said:
DMeisterJ said:

The X-Mote will stop sales of the Wii and PS3.

The X-Mote will release, and kill the Wii Remote. All Wii-remotes will evaporate at the sheer awesomeness of the X-Mote. The DualShock 3 will shake, rattle, and rick-roll to it's death.

As you can see by my detailed graph, the X-Mote will make the we-we do a double take, and get negative sales, then flatline, then go to negative weeks, then stock to trending very close to zerio.

It will cause the C311 to spin out. And not know which direction to go in terms of sales. As my graph tells you, it will trend to spell the word "lose" which is how the console race will win.

The 359 sales will skyrocket! As soon as the sales come out, the install base will octuple, outselling every other system worldwide combined, EVAR!!!

dmeister, as always great info with every reason and aspect of gaming industry. 

Thank you, I try my best.

Brilliant simply brilliant

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

I was kinda confused reading about this, but then I looked at the graph and it all made sense!

The original post in this thread really reminds me of Rock_On_2008. Everything except for the picture that was attached.

Reasonable said:
Well Zune did kill Ipod...

I saw someone with a Zune once. True story.

lol,I just love all of theses graphs

Man, I just promoted you to sales analist..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989