By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preditcion: The end of the Wii

Shadowblind said:

Lol. Wiifit is a sad gimmick.

Ninty has had better ideas thentrying to pass this off as excersise. thats just mean to people who actually think that it works.

Obviously you would have been better-off if Nintendo had made "Wii Grammar."

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Guys stop posting in this thread,leo j just wants attention,and guess what we are giving him what he wants.The kid haven't post in the days and all the sudden he makes a stupid and retard prediction and the thread becomes a success.

Polite society frowns upon mocking the mentally infirm. While an understandable social policy, it does result in built up frustrations on the part of those unable to mock. Therefore, when a cerbral deficient holds himself up to be mocked and ridiculed, it is inevitable that the rest will avail themselves of the opportunity to relieve their frustrations.

Sorry not to respect his opinion, but this whole thread is just stupid as hell.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Hmm. I find it strange that leo hasn't posted again in this thread.

Kinda weird. He usually likes to defend himself.

Joke? Maybe? Hopefully?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Sorry not to respect his opinion, but this whole thread is just stupid as hell.

Just like the OP.

Around the Network

I don't accept it as a joke, as he's used that excuse to justify too many of his bass ackwards statements.

Insults are still inappropriate ctk. This is a warning.

You know what's really great about Fishy's graph? For a brief moment near the far right end of the Wii's line, right near the bottom, it hangs to the left...the Wii actually travels back in time to sell less systems then they could in our mere mortal time frames.

I guess we now know how Nintendo will spend their giagantic Wii profits: on a wicked cool time scooter with racing stripes and an air horn.

Edit for spelling and to thank FJ_wares for unintentianaly putting the graph in question right under my post. TEAMWORK! that's what its all about folks. 

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

FishyJoe said:

Lol, epic win...

On topic, well there is no real topic here...

DA WII is Doomed!!!!!

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Sqrl said:

@fishyjoe,

your numbers are all off, I have it on good authority from my friends at PS-Triple Analysis™ Inc that this is the way things will go down:

As you can see, on the release date of GTA IV an 3lite group of sony programmers will finally learn the secrets of teh cell tapping into 360% of its power allowing them to time travel and retro actively beat wii sales. In effect, what sony has been saying all along is true...the PS3 has been winning this generation...we just had to wait for the dilutationisms to wear off so we could see the effects of this enormous breakthrough.

This graph stops short of the second half of 2008 because it is realized that nobody actually understands the potential of the cell and my insiders feel it would be presumptious to guess at such thing which could potentially anger teh cell and cause retribution on their families.

bumping to the next page for awesomeness.