By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preditcion: The end of the Wii

I am bookmarking this for classic threads.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

@ Viper, NoName, and ctk495

Glad to see there are others who enjoyed the novel. ^___^

But uh... yeah... The Wii... ded. Nothing more to say about it.

*Grabs shovel*

I could have sworn we had a stupidity limit per topic post...No? Carry on.

Seriously? Why continue these shenanigans? Perhaps because it's fun to say the word shenanigans? I think so...

Currently playing: Civ 6

Well, when GTA4 is released I'll be racing like mad in a bike or a kart. If my Wii suddenly dies, I going to send you the bill.

you know what will really kill the wii, if the flood of crappy games get even crappier.

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
you know what will really kill the wii, if the flood of crappy games get even crappier.

So insightful and clever. You make Leo-j proud.

jake_the_fake1 said:

True, but only if the crap is all that there is. Since this hasn't been the case, and it seems to me that the future holds only more promise, it follows that the Wii will not be dying anytime soon.

Fastrabbit09 said:
leo-j said:

Its only a matter of time, (SHAMS this )

I predict my biggest and best prediction yet.

GTA 4 will kill the wii, and sales will drop for the system, the 360 will seem like its made a huge comeback and likely outsell the wii World wide (with the exception of japan) as for the PS3 I will say it will fall under the 360 and probably match wii sales world wide.

This all comes with this:

GTA is the game that made the ps2, it will define this gen, and will redeem us of this drought.

The wii is a great console, but not one that deserves these sales, I am expecting that GTA 4 will bring the PS3 up and 360 much higher than halo 3 achieved.

This is my prediction, GTA will kill the wii.

unlikely given that Wii Fit will outsell GTA4 by the 1 year mark

Lol. Wiifit is a sad gimmick.

Ninty has had better ideas thentrying to pass this off as excersise. thats just mean to people who actually think that it works.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Guys stop posting in this thread,leo j just wants attention,and guess what we are giving him what he wants.The kid haven't post in the days and all the sudden he makes a stupid and retard prediction and the thread becomes a success.

Prediction. Starcraft 2 will destroy all console gaming. Its just that good!