By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Beautiful Asian Babes--- NSFW

Hell, I can add a ton of pics to this thread before the month is over. Stay tuned.

Around the Network
BFR said:
curl-6 said:

I have the remarkable good fortune to be dating one haha

Obviously I won't share pictures for privacy reasons but I consider myself a very lucky man.

Is she as hot as your avatar?

I for one think she is gorgeous. She's a huge nerd/gamer like me, (she's actually more hardcore than me as she's deep into MMOs) and she plays bass in a band.

Crazy part is, she hates how she looks. I'm trying to build up her self esteem a bit. 

curl-6 said:
BFR said:

I for one think she is gorgeous. She's a huge nerd/gamer like me, (she's actually more hardcore than me as she's deep into MMOs) and she plays bass in a band.

Crazy part is, she hates how she looks. I'm trying to build up her self esteem a bit. 

You da man Curl, you da man!

Also, shout out to Shave, what if we rename this thread to "Beautiful Asian Babes" just a thought.

BFR said:

Also, shout out to Shave, what if we rename this thread to "Beautiful Asian Babes" just a thought.

ok, you got it

Around the Network
BFR said:

Hell, I can add a ton of pics to this thread before the month is over. Stay tuned.

yes, please do.  

curl-6 said:
BFR said:

Ya know it's love when you pull out the, she's "insert" so that's why she's like me. Good for you man 👊.

Last edited by shavenferret - 3 days ago

shavenferret said:

don't think i'm doing this right...... tried to embed a gif and put in the address of that and the proportions, not sure what i'm doing wrong lol

It's very difficult to contribute off Google search anyway. Everythingbis watermarked or protect and ehat's not won't embedd here.