By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metaphor: ReFantazio - Reviews: 94 Metacritic / 92 Opencritic

Shaunodon said:
Hiku said:

Oh, maybe that's what it is.
Is you game's filesize now around 75 GB?

Yeah.

Then I think you're probably right about it being a way to install the game offline.
Though update us if you need to use the second disc at some point.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Xbox Series: 75 GB (2 Discs)
PS5: 37 GB (1 disc)

Weird how the filesize is so wildly different that it takes up a second disc on Xbox.

I know that Series X has smaller capacity Blu-rays than PS5.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Yeah I believe its 50 GB for Series and 100GB for PS5.
But the filesize for PS5 (37GB) would fit on one Xbox disc as well.

The difficulty scaling is infuriating, I was wrecking everything so hard then I got stuck inside a large worm and I can't get out

Hiku said:
Leynos said:

Yeah I believe its 50 GB for Series and 100GB for PS5.
But the filesize for PS5 (37GB) would fit on one Xbox disc as well.

PS5 uses triple layer blu-ray discs, so yeah, 100GB.

Didn't know the Xbox was still using double layer discs tho.

Also I remember there being talks of Sony having a great compression system called Kraken or something like that, but didn't know current titles were still so smaller than on Xbox.

I remember lists of comparison but usually were last gen and cross gen games because it was back when the consoles released, seems like that system is indeed quite good.

Last edited by BraLoD - 4 days ago

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:

The difficulty scaling is infuriating, I was wrecking everything so hard then I got stuck inside a large worm and I can't get out

I'm playing on hard mode and I'm already have almost 40 hrs. Honestly, I'm still ok with the difficult. 

I'll give you a tip. Go and take at least lvl 15 with you, Hulkenberg and Strohl, so go to the desert and farm a bit (you can kill all centipedes without do a main fight). Oh, and make sure to evade the leader of the area (a enormous monster chicken).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
LegitHyperbole said:

Time to grind :)  Get some level ups.

JRPGfan said:
LegitHyperbole said:

This was the one nice thing about Mementos.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

JRPGfan said:
LegitHyperbole said:

That's what I thought I should have been doing in the three days preparation but everything was dying in on hit so I thought I was good and then got locked into a timer inside that worm. I got out but by skipping enemies and going full Magla skills on the end boss with a healer healing every turn, it wasn't the difficulty but the evasion of the enemies that made that so difficult. 

As for leveling, what does one do? Just clear a room and wait for respawns? 

Leynos said:
JRPGfan said:

This was the one nice thing about Mementos.

Is there a mementos equivalent? Kinda hard to level in this game when you get stuck on timers.