By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metaphor: ReFantazio - Reviews: 94 Metacritic / 92 Opencritic

Shikamo said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Replaying the demo now, third time I've done the first real dungeon for the third time and I just realised this would be the perfect handheld Switch game in the way its designed. I never played a persona game on handheld but I assume those would also be a perfect fit with the small chunks of gameplay and the time mechanics, you can get something out of it in really smalk sessions, P5 was that way too. A real pity they skipped the Switch alas at least there is trophies on playstation to pursue. It's ot exactly some powerhouse of game either, I' surprised they didn't try the Switch port.

A leaker called Midori said P3R and Metaphor will be port for Switch 2. I bought both for PC, but if they launch for Switch 2 maybe I'll buy both again. 

Midori was a fake and a dude pretending to be a Japanese girl.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
Shikamo said:

A leaker called Midori said P3R and Metaphor will be port for Switch 2. I bought both for PC, but if they launch for Switch 2 maybe I'll buy both again. 

Midori was a fake and a dude pretending to be a Japanese girl.

I know he is a fake japanese girl, but some leaks that he have shared was true, so i dunno. Some peoples said he harrassed and blacklisted some employers for informations, but I dont know if is true or just a exaggerated rumor.

Last edited by Shikamo - 4 hours ago

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Not a leaker either just steals the info/rumors from others and pass it off as their own since they have nothing left to leak. Originally they had a stolen sheet of SEGA releases. That ran dry.

Last edited by Leynos - 4 hours ago

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Not a leaker either just steals the info/rumors from others and pass it off as their own since they have nothing left to leak. Originally they had a stolen sheet of SEGA releases. That ran dry.

To be frank, maybe the plans to port whatever Atlus they had in their hands for the successor was part of the stolen presentation sheet they had but honestly, it doesn't take a genius to even think that Sega wouldn't want those game on the Switch sucessor anyway. They'll come and sell well.

As for the rest of the stuff he tried to leak(like the project codenames Nintendo/Monolith are working on) that's prolly false.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909