By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metaphor: ReFantazio - Reviews: 94 Metacritic / 92 Opencritic

It's an RPG. It's typical Atlus RPG

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

So is it a Persona style title then? Think Il try out demo

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

So is it a Persona style title then? Think Il try out demo

Pretty much but in a fantasy world. The demo won't tell ya much about the hook of the game, it's a small taste but if you isn't I'd say stick it out until the calander opens up and use your three allowed days for dungeoning and dungeoning alone to you get a taste of the gameplay hook. 

*** Spoilers for 25 hours in ***
Came to the point where I though I'd start tackling this charadruous dungeon and holy hell is this the stupidest fucking dungeon I've ever played. I get changing things up is cool , would have been great aside from the fact that you are limited to three tries at a point again where the game goes from way to easy (I had to put it up to hard mode cause every fight was real-time just cutting hordes down with one button) to way too hard. The difficulty scaling is atrocious, I love this game but when all is aside and done I doubt it'll be a ten.

I just got shat out the ass of a human worm with fart sounds. Ok this game is GOTY

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I just got shat out the ass of a human worm with fart sounds. Ok this game is GOTY

Lol. I liked that part too but it wasn't so pleasant being stuck in there dying repeatedly to the boss and having to run the thing four times. Barely made it out cause of hit/evasion on the baxtard. 

@OP Chadadrius so far is a real snooze fest, the game was going so strong too. It really doesn't make sense either, probably should have worn gaurds costumes. 

Last edited by LegitHyperbole - 2 days ago

Anyone know where Maria resides for rank four? I've gotten two thoughts of her now and can't did her anywhere. She used to be outside the honey bee but not anymore. I wanna get her to rank 8 for elite healer.

Maria must be bugged out in my game, can't find her anywhere even when the character here's her voice. Which means I'm locked out of the top teir healer archetype. Such BS..

LegitHyperbole said:

Maria must be bugged out in my game, can't find her anywhere even when the character here's her voice. Which means I'm locked out of the top teir healer archetype. Such BS..

You can teleport to any ally quickly. Bring up the ally menu and click on them.

Farsala said:
LegitHyperbole said:

You can teleport to any ally quickly. Bring up the ally menu and click on them.

Something they really need to explain as with so much else in the game that doesn't get a tutorial prompt.