By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you'll never uninstall from your system.

LegitHyperbole said:
Chrkeller said:

Souls

All of them? 

Yep.  I randomly pick up and play regularly.  I've beaten them at least 6 times a piece. 

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network

I've never deleted Mario Kart or Super Mario Maker 2 on the Switch, and Astro's Playroom on PS5. I suppose I could delete Astro one day, I just haven't.

Chrkeller said:
LegitHyperbole said:

All of them? 

Yep.  I randomly pick up and play regularly.  I've beaten them at least 6 times a piece. 

Nice one. 

pokoko said:

Fallout 4 would have been my answer but I'm not sure anymore. I don't even know what I'm going to do with it--TRY to update my hundreds of mods to match the crappy, useless "upgrade" even though some of them are no longer supported? Revert back to the superior pre-upgrade version and miss anything released in the future? I want to play it again but either way means a lot of work and a lot of problem for no good reason. It pisses me off so much.

Oxygen Not Included because I can just fire it up and play a new run without any stress.

Oxygen not included looks stressful In itself. Lol. It's pretty fucked what they're doing to F4, if they done that to skyrim there'd be uproar. How did they manage to release so many Skyrim versions without it effecting mods though but they can't do it here...

rapsuperstar31 said:

I've never deleted Mario Kart or Super Mario Maker 2 on the Switch, and Astro's Playroom on PS5. I suppose I could delete Astro one day, I just haven't.

Ah, yes, this is a game i will keep installed at least until the servers closes down.

Around the Network

My PS5 needed a factory reset once to diagnose an issue that turned out to be the M2 SSD which I no longer use. I wiped my PS4 Pro recently because it was acting up with trophies and PSN.
My selection of untouchables
-Animal Crossing: New Horizons
-All my current Wii U digital games, as I have a hard drive with more than enough capacity and the eShop closed last year.
-All my current PS3 digital games, as I doubt, I will run out of room since it's a big hard drive relative to how small most PS3 games are.
-All my current Xbox 360 digital games, as I doubt, I will run out of room since it's a big hard drive relative to how small most 360 games are.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Forgot about Rocket League. Brilliant time waster.

I should note I have about everything listed also Physical as well in some form and maybe a different platform in some cases unless it's a digital-only game marked with a *

Zone of the Enders 2

Earthbound

Lords of Thunder

VanQusih

Guardian Heroes

Daytona USA

Virtual On

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Ikaruga

Gungrave GORE

Evil West

The Ascent

Ruiner

Assault Suit Leynos

Astebreed

Bulletstorm

*Resogun

Nex Machina

Strider (2014)

Dragon's Crown

Contra/Arcade/Castlevania Collections

Gleylancer

Radiant Silvergun

Lightening Force

Gynoug

Thunder Force AC

*Cybattler

Turok 1-2

Sengoku 2

*Night Slashers

Fast RMX

Assault Suits Valken

Zero Gunner 2

Last edited by Leynos - 4 days ago

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

I should note I have about everything listed also Physical as well in some form and maybe a different platform in some cases unless it's a digital-only game marked with a *

Zone of the Enders 2

Earthbound

Lords of Thunder

VanQusih

Guardian Heroes

Daytona USA

Virtual On

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Ikaruga

Gungrave GORE

Evil WestThe Ascent

Ruiner