By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Indie World/Partner Showcase 8.27

PRE-ORDERED!

Around the Network

Glad they are still pushing out great content! Hope we see more as we get closer to the holidays.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

A few announcements that piqued my interest.

Pizza Tower and Castlevania Dominus Collection out today were the stars of the show.

Tetris Forevee and The Plucky Squire are also both on my radar, and I'm excited to pick up the Marvel vs. Capcom Fighting Collection physically in November.

Last edited by ALinkInTime - on 27 August 2024

Nintendo is truly the only way to go atm in terms of gaming. Both mic and sony suck soo much this last phew years

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:

Nintendo is truly the only way to go atm in terms of gaming. Both mic and sony suck soo much this last phew years

I mean, us PC gamers aren't exactly starving lol. PC/Nintendo is the only combo I use these days.

Around the Network

Pretty bad. Bunch of ports and trailers of games we already knew were coming. The only game I'm interested is Civilization VII which I'm playing on PC anyways

Yooo

The Directs this year have been hot.

Loved this one and it had a lot of the games I was hoping for (Tales of Graces F remaster, MvsC release date, DS Castlevania collection and of course the Capcom Fighting Collection 2!

How I rate/see the games announced according to priority of how much I liked them and how soon I will get them....

High Priority
-Capcom Fighting Collection 2
-Marvel VS Capcom Fighting Collection (release date)+
-Tales of Graces F Remastered

Medium Priority
-Rune Factory Guardians of Azuma
-Castlevania Dominus Collection
-Suikoden I & II
-Atelier Yumia
-Worms Armageddon Anniversary
-The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky 1st

Low Priority
-Yakuza Kiwami
-Tetris Forever

Last edited by BasilZero - on 28 August 2024

Oh boy ... I know I didn't want to put any time in the Legend of Heroes series but the remake of Trails in the Sky The First kinda makes it the ideal point to actually begin the series now 😅
I'll put this on my radar.

For a Partner Direct, it accomplished what it needed to. Wasn't that outstanding, but it certainly delivered

Star Overdrive feels like it's exactly the kind of rad sci-fi game I'd vibe with, but it's clearly limited being on the Switch. Since it releases next year ... Maybe on Switch 2.

The Castlevania DS collection was not what I had in my predictions but good gracious if this isn't freaking awesome !!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909