By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite Bioware game/series?

What is your favorite Bioware game/series?

Anthem 9 1.76%

Baldur's Gate (I & II) 63 12.30%

Dragon Age 62 12.11%

Jade Empire 15 2.93%

Mass Effect 212 41.41%

MDK2 22 4.30%

Neverwinter Nights 13 2.54%

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood 45 8.79%

Star Wars: KotoR/toR 71 13.87%

Total:512
TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

Still need to play mass effect. Kotor and bg1&2 are rtwp and quite old so I struggled to get into it, but I'll give it another go.

Legendary Edition of Mass Effect is only $9 on Steam right now for the next 3 days. Includes the first 3 games along with all DLC. First game in particular received a lot of neede QoL upgrades.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Still need to play mass effect. Kotor and bg1&2 are rtwp and quite old so I struggled to get into it, but I'll give it another go.

Legendary Edition of Mass Effect is only $9 on Steam right now for the next 3 days. Includes the first 3 games along with all DLC. First game in particular received a lot of neede QoL upgrades.

I already have the original mass effect games on steam, just haven't got around to playing it. Might consider getting the LE if I think it's necessary

G2ThaUNiT said:

I already have the original mass effect games on steam, just haven't got around to playing it. Might consider getting the LE if I think it's necessary

IMO, the LE is worth it just for Mass Effect 1 alone. The upgrades for 2 and 3 are minimal.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Actually it's missing Pinnacle Station DLC because they lost the code base for it... And Mass Effect 3 lost it's multiplayer component which ironically still has people playing it today. - But other than that, you are on the money.

Thankfully the DLC has no real story, character development or consequence, basically you travel to a specter military training facility and you are just doing combat trials... With the reward of winning an apartment with the option of purchasing some special biotics/weapons/armour from shipments.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Dragon Age is special to me, I find Mass effect fun but over rated in all other aspects with only binary choices and a mn illusory feelingbm of branching choice, the game doesn't play well enough to hold up a TPS alone. At least the first two, gave up on the third cause it looks even more stripped back and dumbed down. Pity cuase they had an early version of star feild going with the first one and then instead of pursuing that route they went more linear. Mass effect could have grown into something great, such wasted potential.