By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Myth Wukong: Review Thread

82 on Opencritix with technical difficulties. The game underneath those technical difficulties must be really good. Curious to see how the console experience goes.

Around the Network

Back to the last topic and not to derail the thread but THIS looks "next gen".

Most next gen look for me is space marines 2, that is jaw dropping.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:

Most next gen look for me is space marines 2, that is jaw dropping.

Same! Can’t wait for that to release. 

Oh damn! CP2077 is the only single player game to break 1 million peak concurrent players on Steam. We looking at a record setter?! 👀

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Oh damn! CP2077 is the only single player game to break 1 million peak concurrent players on Steam. We looking at a record setter?! 👀

Yep and also a record setter in refunds.

LegitHyperbole said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

On console probably. CP2077 had a different story on PC.

Wait, or you think Wukong will be a record setter on refunds? 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 18 August 2024

G2ThaUNiT said:
LegitHyperbole said:

On console probably. CP2077 had a different story on PC.

Wait, or you think Wukong will be a record setter on refunds? 

Based on the reviews I've read yeah, it's gonna be a mess like Cyberpunk in that area too, not just PC issues but other technical issues, bugs and jank aswell. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

A certain far leaning side and some game journos on said side must be seething right about now lol.

Again, not my type of game, but I'm glad it's doing well to and managing to spite that collective of people who are against it (just like the Harry Potter game did). 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

LegitHyperbole said:

Back to the last topic and not to derail the thread but THIS looks "next gen".

No such thing as next-gen yet and it's running on RE Engine. An Engine used for last-gen games and Switch games plus current-gen games. It's also almost a decade old.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!