By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that are pure dopamine blasts.

The most dopamine heavy title is...

Diablo series 2 14.29%

Path of Exile 0 0%

Destiny series 2 14.29%

World of War craft 1 7.14%

Final Fantasy 14 online 1 7.14%

Elder Scrolls online 0 0%

Warframe 0 0%

Runescape 0 0%

Minecraft 0 0%

Other in comments 8 57.14%

Total:14

Mario Odyssey, that jingle that plays everytime you get a moon is pure dopamine and there are so many moons.

Around the Network

Sekiro.

Wolfenstein series. It feels so good to blow up nazis.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

If you like violence, the new Doom series really gives me a pure rush. The game is a lot more exiting these days than the earlier ones because the game rewards you if you play aggressively and don't stop attacking the enemy. So in that game world you exist between a much slimmer "happy medium" between life and death, you're always right on the edge. I've needed to calm down with a book or something after i've played that, can get kinda intense lol.

Souls.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network
shavenferret said:

If you like violence, the new Doom series really gives me a pure rush. The game is a lot more exiting these days than the earlier ones because the game rewards you if you play aggressively and don't stop attacking the enemy. So in that game world you exist between a much slimmer "happy medium" between life and death, you're always right on the edge. I've needed to calm down with a book or something after i've played that, can get kinda intense lol.

Give Prodeus a go. It's like more Doom 2016 in some ways. Excellent game. Same composer as Eternal.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Valdney said:

Sekiro.

Oh, YES. Spot on. 

Leynos said:
shavenferret said:

Give Prodeus a go. It's like more Doom 2016 in some ways. Excellent game. Same composer as Eternal.

i looked it up man, it looks like a rush, added to my steam list, thanks

shavenferret said:
Leynos said:

i looked it up man, it looks like a rush, added to my steam list, thanks

It's on PS+ essentials catalogue for "free" if you have that. 

Ii forgot about Nex Machina, really short game but as with all House Marque games, Pure dopamine.