By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - EU and UK politics [OT]

The UK rioters are made up of...

The Far right 13 54.17%

Some Far right, mostly normal people. 2 8.33%

Normal everyday working class people 6 25.00%

A mix of both 3 12.50%

Total:24

Fascinating. Good to have proof that both can be taken care of simultaneously. 

Around the Network

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/sheep-numbers-are-on-the-decline-across-europe/

I used to joke we'd be eating mutton yet come the bad times, war and famine but it looks like even that's off the table. 

Wether they are far right or normal folks they're still a bunch of fuckers. This seeped into Northren Ireland and has actually brought a kind of sick unification with the unionists and loyalists. First time in decades that they've been united but it takes another group of people they can fight with to bring them together. 

I feel so bad for this man.

I hope this doesn't seep across the border or onto the continent. It's about time it died down now, must be two damn weeks of it. 

Last edited by LegitHyperbole - on 08 August 2024

Nice one. Rejoice. It might actually be over. 

Last edited by LegitHyperbole - on 08 August 2024

The Internet had me believing this was a man. Apparently not.

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:

No, it's not over. Sooner or later, another killing like Southport will happen, and the cycle will continue. The riot's end will not solve the issue.

KingofTrolls said:
LegitHyperbole said:

No, it's not over. Sooner or later, another killing like Southport will happen, and the cycle will continue. The riot's end will not solve the issue.

Another British person will kill someone? Yeah, that's likely, the average is 607 homicides per year.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 August 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Another British person will kill someone? Yeah, that's likely, the average is 607 homicides per year.

Dont get me wrong, i want to point out that there is no return to the previous situation, for better or worse.

Lets say, a new standard or something like this.

KingofTrolls said:
Ryuu96 said:

Dont get me wrong, i want to point out that there is no return to the previous situation, for better or worse.

Lets say, a new standard or something like this.

There's not going to be riots every time someone kills someone...There almost certainly wouldn't have been riots this time around if fake news wasn't spread. Plus the counter-protests are starting to heavily outnumber the protests in many areas of the country now, Brits are sick of the protests and people trashing up our country already.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 August 2024

LegitHyperbole said:

The Internet had me believing this was a man. Apparently not.

This was sick and once again, fake news bullshit heavily amplified by Twitter and Twitter influencers, twats like Andrew Tate and JK Rowling spreading their vile hatred. Italian boxer cried and so because Imane doesn't conform to their beauty standards, she must be a man, oh and the banned, Russian-influenced governing body banned Imane after she beat a Russian boxer but provided no proof for their claims.

JK Rowling still banging on about it, I knew it was only a matter of time before her insanity extended to born-females. The only thing you need to know to know that it was bullshit in the first place is she's from frigging Algeria, a country with such extreme anti-LGBTQ laws that it's more likely that Algeria would have thrown Imane in prison than send her to represent them if she really was trans.

Hope she wins gold, she deserves it after the shit everyone put her through.