By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

So uh...Does JD Vance still do his debate? I was actually looking forward to that one cause JD Vance is such a weirdo but with zero personality I can't see how it ISN'T a disaster for him, I know Walz said he isn't a good debater but I don't think you even need to be good to beat JD Vance...You could give him the entire stage for all the time and just stand there watching him and JD Vance would still lose due to the crazy shit that comes out his mouth.

And I feel like people won't care much for policy in a VP debate...It will be more about the personalities but maybe I'm wrong...But America's sweet old grandpa alongside stood next to a complete weirdo like JD Vance would be a striking difference. I actually don't want JD Vance to drop out of the debate, Lol. I'm fine with Donald Trump dropping out his 2nd debate because Kamala spanked him so now he just looks like a damn coward, as they like to say, dude is a beta male.

JD Vance is a gift though, a gift to Democrats, we need him in the public eye as much as possible.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 September 2024

Around the Network

About 3 years too late for this grift pimp, nobody cares about crypto anymore.

Lindsey Graham has entered the ring.

Man. American politics is weird. I just watched people cheering on the candidates like they were pop stars. It's soo fucking weird man.

LegitHyperbole said:

Man. American politics is weird. I just watched people cheering on the candidates like they were pop stars. It's soo fucking weird man.

Is it American exclusive? I know in the UK, Starmer was fucking boring, so people weren't exactly cheering him on as much as they were simply utterly sick of Tory rule, the Tories weren't boring but I don't mean that as a compliment, at this point, everyone was happy to take "boring" over whatever the fucking mess the Tories were but I look back at someone like Corbyn, he had a big following in the UK and people treated him like Americans treat Bernie...He didn't win but he had a big hardcore following who felt for various reasons, a personal connection to him.

People cheering cause they support them and want them to win.

A lot of politicians come across as boring snobs completely out of touch with the general public, some just come across as boring but will get the job done, some have a personality that inspires and gives hope to people, others have a personality to allow people to direct their anger into something, I don't think America has dibs on politicians who are cheered and liked though.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Bro not running the set

Hiku said:
Ryuu96 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Bro not running the set

Don't worry, JD Vance is coming to the rescue, Trump tagging him in.

I actually think Trump may go back on this because of how bad it looks, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

About 3 years too late for this grift pimp, nobody cares about crypto anymore.

The grift never ends...

He may have missed the wave but he'll still have plenty of saps to empty their pockets for him.

Ryuu96 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Is it American exclusive? I know in the UK, Starmer was fucking boring, so people weren't exactly cheering him on as much as they were simply utterly sick of Tory rule, the Tories weren't boring but I don't mean that as a compliment, at this point, everyone was happy to take "boring" over whatever the fucking mess the Tories were but I look back at someone like Corbyn, he had a big following in the UK and people treated him like Americans treat Bernie...He didn't win but he had a big hardcore following who felt for various reasons, a personal connection to him.

People cheering cause they support them and want them to win.

A lot of politicians come across as boring snobs completely out of touch with the general public, some just come across as boring but will get the job done, some have a personality that inspires and gives hope to people, others have a personality to allow people to direct their anger into something, I don't think America has dibs on politicians who are cheered and liked though.

It's American exclusive and insanely weird. Let them come across as boring snobs, it's better than wanna be rockstars, personality should be left our of politics, I want a boring snob or a tool that can be easily read. I don't want stardom with political figures it's so scary. 

IkePoR said:

I've found it difficult to meet one American that says they're having a better time over the last four years verses the prior four. When I interact with them they acknowledge it, sort of pause, then proclaim they're voting for Kalama. When asked what's it based on, there's lots of platitudes and diverting, before finally falling on "Trump's just x." No policy they like or often even know about the candidate chosen for them, no honest fandom for their candidate, no moral reasoning for their candidate. They just hate the other guy.

It's interesting that one person can make such a wide swathe of people go mad. It's certainly something for the sociology majors.

I can answer that question. Yes inflation has gotten worse, but I don't trust someone who wouldn't let go of power and still can't agree he lost.