By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

You think Harris is better to have then maga lol 

Around the Network

The only people behind here is new stations owned by the left lol 

If Harris wins are country is screwed border will be destroyed the world will take advantage of Harris a women leading a country not a fan of and Russia China and North Korea will laugh at us and watch America crumble

-moderated by the-pi-guy-

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 23 July 2024

APerfectCircle said:

You think Harris is better to have then maga lol 

APerfectCircle said:

The only people behind here is new stations owned by the left lol 

APerfectCircle said:

If Harris wins are country is screwed border will be destroyed the world will take advantage of Harris a women leading a country not a fan of and Russia China and North Korea will laugh at us and watch America crumble

I think you're lost Donald Trump, this is VGChartz, not Truth Social.

APerfectCircle said:

You're welcome to explain how all of this will transpire in more detail.

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:
the-pi-guy said:

LegitHyperbole said:

Obama's gonna pull someone out of the ether to replace Biden, doesn't look like it'd be Harris. Harris would fail against Trump. 

Thanks, I was able to update my rule list; even though I thought it went without saying.

Did I say something wrong? I didn't intend to. It seems to be Harris that gets the position, I was wrong. 

Like it says, “big claims need sources”.  Claiming that Obama was going to hand pick someone to challenge Kamala was based on absolutely nothing and extreme hyperbole.

A more nuanced take that could lead to actual discussion would be something like, “I’m surprised Obama hasn’t endorsed her yet, anybody know why that is?”

Even if this wasn’t the intentional, your post came off like a conspiracy theory.

Last edited by zorg1000 - on 23 July 2024

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Did I say something wrong? I didn't intend to. It seems to be Harris that gets the position, I was wrong. 

Like it says, “big claims need sources”.  Claiming that Obama was going to hand pick someone to challenge Kamala was based on absolutely nothing and extreme hyperbole.

A more nuanced take that could lead to actual discussion would be something like, “I’m surprised Obama hasn’t endorsed her yet, anybody know why that is?”

Even if this wasn’t the intentional, your post came off like a conspiracy theory.

No, but I read an article. I can't find the original but if you search there are many articles. Here's one from yesterday. My post is being misunderstood. 

https://nypost.com/2024/07/21/us-news/barack-obama-doesnt-endorse-kamala-harris-says-dems-will-pick-outstanding-nominee/

And Sky news...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/as-obama-stops-short-of-backing-kamala-harris-whos-throwing-their-weight-behind-vice-president-13183018

burninmylight said:
APerfectCircle said:

You're welcome to explain how all of this will transpire in more detail.

Woman = Weak.

One of Ukraine's strongest and most "aggressive" supporters is a woman, Kaja Kallas. Estonia is the #1 country by GDP in aid to Ukraine and they fucking border Russia. Don't Republicans love Thatcher? Meloni? Marine Le Pen? Lol. This isn't an endorsement of any of them but I can't label any of them as "weak" though Thatcher was a fucking monster.

Annalena Baerbock has more "balls" than Scholz when it comes to combatting Russia.

It's just typical sexism because they have no other talking points.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 July 2024

LegitHyperbole said:
zorg1000 said:

No, but I read an article. I can't find the original but if you search there are many articles. Here's one from yesterday. My post is being misunderstood. 

https://nypost.com/2024/07/21/us-news/barack-obama-doesnt-endorse-kamala-harris-says-dems-will-pick-outstanding-nominee/

And Sky news...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/as-obama-stops-short-of-backing-kamala-harris-whos-throwing-their-weight-behind-vice-president-13183018

Again, it’s about how you framed it. Nowhere in either of those articles does it say Obama is going to endorse a surprise pick, you jumped to that conclusion.

These are his quotes in those articles:

We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead,” Obama said.

“But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”

“I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August,” Obama said.

America’s first black president added: “For now, Michelle and I just want to express our love and gratitude to Joe and Jill for leading us so ably and courageously during these perilous times  —  and for their commitment to the ideals of freedom and equality that this country was founded on.”

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

And Sky news...

Again, it’s about how you framed it. Nowhere in either of those articles does it say Obama is going to endorse a surprise pick, you jumped to that conclusion.

These are his quotes in those articles:

We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead,” Obama said.

“But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”

“I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August,” Obama said.

America’s first black president added: “For now, Michelle and I just want to express our love and gratitude to Joe and Jill for leading us so ably and courageously during these perilous times  —  and for their commitment to the ideals of freedom and equality that this country was founded on.”

I swear to God I read an article where it was mentioned, something about Obama dumping 20 million votes. It seemed legitimate. But alas, I fail to find it. At any rate it looks like Harris is the one getting the nomination so the article must have been BS anyway.