By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

these fuckers

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I don't care much about watching the whole sport, but judging by what little I've seen of English fans (both this time and the last time), I wish nothing good for them, and if that means England losing, so be it. Also, I liked what I saw of Spain against France (or was it Germany?), so there's only one acceptable winner to me next Sunday. Then there's also the way England has supposedly played, of which I've seen only one half, but that one half was pretty terrible to watch.

Zkuq said:

I don't care much about watching the whole sport, but judging by what little I've seen of English fans (both this time and the last time), I wish nothing good for them, and if that means England losing, so be it. Also, I liked what I saw of Spain against France (or was it Germany?), so there's only one acceptable winner to me next Sunday. Then there's also the way England has supposedly played, of which I've seen only one half, but that one half was pretty terrible to watch.

You don't need to wish for England to lose, England has always been utterly harmless, England and losing are synonyms, it is the only expected outcome.

The best team of the tournament won, so it's all right.

Spain got seven wins in seven games. Runner-ups are Germany, England, the Netherlands and Turkey with three wins each. Really shows how rare winning was for most teams most of the time. Spain was the only team that was never content to settle for a draw.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

BraLoD said:
Zkuq said:

You don't need to wish for England to lose, England has always been utterly harmless, England and losing are synonyms, it is the only expected outcome.

It's no coincidence they wear Tottenham colours

Around the Network

i feared my @Carl tag almost jinxed it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.