By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 24, 2024 (Jun 10 - Jun 16)

zeldaring said:

Thanks for the recommendations guys so many games too play it's insane time to be a gamer. I will diffently try Rayman legends and ori they both looking stunning graphically

No worries man, and yeah I feel that, I was already falling behind on games on my Switch, (I'm still playing the postgames of TOTK and Mario Wonder) but now that I have a PS5 too (where I still haven't finished Diablo 4 or FF16 from last year either) it's just bonkers, there's just not enough hours in my day to play everything on offer.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
zeldaring said:

Thanks for the recommendations guys so many games too play it's insane time to be a gamer. I will diffently try Rayman legends and ori they both looking stunning graphically

No worries man, and yeah I feel that, I was already falling behind on games on my Switch, (I'm still playing the postgames of TOTK and Mario Wonder) but now that I have a PS5 too (where I still haven't finished Diablo 4 or FF16 from last year either) it's just bonkers, there's just not enough hours in my day to play everything on offer.

Yup I'm in the same boat. I got back into gaming a year ago I was only at first working 4 days a week. I was going hard on ps5 with sikero, elden ring gow ragnarok, totk, and dead space then I got a another job opportunity for my off days and said I'm gonna save up as I lost a ton of money gambling in stocks now I got a gaming laptop that I can take to work I playing ps2 games, and Switch at work as I don't like handheld gaming that much I need a bigger screen and controller. Trying to catch up feels  impossible 

Nice ! Good thing to recommend Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair 👍

Also from a value proposition stand-point, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is also one of the most jam packed 2D action-platformer of the generation. Really fell in love with this one after playing the last 2 campaigns.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

One thing to note is that Final Fantasy VII Rebirth has finally reached Final Fantasy XVI's first week sales after almost 4 months