Fantasian Neo Dimension 12 1.71%

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 273 38.89%

Mario & Luigi: Brothership 39 5.56%

Marvel Vs Capcom Fighting... 41 5.84%

Metroid Prime 4: Beyond 238 33.90%

NSO games (4 Swords, Zero... 11 1.57%

Super Mario Party Jamboree 8 1.14%

Total:702

I voted for DQIII but honestly, it's a tie. DQIII. Capcom Arcade. Metroid Prime 4. Fantasian.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

I just discovered a sequel for Phantom Brave was announced in the direct, with all those Nintendo games being the focus of talk it totally got past me.
Phantom Brave sequel is definitely the best announcement I saw this whole year, the original game is so, so good, but even Disgaea is hardly talked about, so many people just have no clue about it.
Literally can't wait for it.

The framerate looked rough on it.

I know for sure that I will pick up the Ace Attorney game.
Most likely Zelda Echoes of Wisdom will find its way into my collection as well.
If Mario an d Luigi Partnership is a co-op focused game that will be the next game me and my wife will play after Baldur's Gate 3.

Voted Ace Attorney Investigations Collection but expect the great looking Metroid Prime or Zelda to battle for top position.

Pajderman said:

Most likely Zelda Echoes of Wisdom will find its way into my collection as well.
If Mario an d Luigi Partnership is a co-op focused game that will be the next game me and my wife will play after Baldur's Gate 3.

Voted Ace Attorney Investigations Collection but expect the great looking Metroid Prime or Zelda to battle for top position.

Mario & Luigi is a single player game. 

Metroid Prime 4.

I've been waiting 17 years for this game. I was in high school when Prime 3 came out, and now I'm 35.

After all that time, and the gruelling 7 year wait since its announcement way back at E3 2017, it needed to be something special, and Retro hit it out of the park.

From the epic opening to the stunning visuals to the final scene showing a lush green world as a wonderfully "Prime" theme plays, it was everything I wanted and more. 

It's been a long time coming, but Retro Studios is back, and now I remember why I missed them so much.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Pajderman said:

Sad. I thought the gameplay looked like it could work well as a two-player game with lots of interactive timings between the players. I think it would be a great almost natural evolution of the series to incorporate coop.

Marvel VS Capcom collection was my highlight.

For Nintendo specific - Mario & Luigi Brothership

Pajderman said:
KLXVER said:

Sad. I thought the gameplay looked like it could work well as a two-player game with lots of interactive timings between the players. I think it would be a great almost natural evolution of the series to incorporate coop.

Yeah. Before I realized it was the Mario & Luigi series, I was thinking to myself how much I want Hazelight Studios to make a Co-Op Mario game like It Takes Two. 

Polls on this site feel a little useless sometimes. Last night, Metroid had a massive lead, and now Zelda has somehow swept by. (I personally voted for EoW, though it doesn’t make sense how all the sudden the game that was in third place is now in first by a wide margin.)

KLXVER said:
Pajderman said:

Not if you have both your hands on the controller, one on the A/X/R/ZR buttons, the other on the B/Y/L/ZL buttons 👌

Though in a serious note, maybe they could announce a multiplayer component in the next trailer ? Or we just wait for another game which will try to incorporate it in it's mechanics.

firebush03 said:

Polls on this site feel a little useless sometimes. Last night, Metroid had a massive lead, and now Zelda has somehow swept by. (I personally voted for EoW, though it doesn’t make sense how all the sudden the game that was in third place is now in first by a wide margin.)

Sudden swept like these are always dubious but hilarious all the same. Just like when Spiderman 2 swept a poll after TOTK had a massive lead.

Anywoo, I voted for one of my favorite series, Mario & Luigi Brothership obviously. 

Though would've been tempted to vote for a lot if I could do so lol. It was just that good of a Direct.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909