Gears of War E-Day 50 11.71%

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 27 6.32%

Perfect Dark 52 12.18%

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 Heart of Chornobyl 16 3.75%

South of Midnight 9 2.11%

State of Decay 4 0.94%

Total:427
G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm not appreciating the Age of Mythology heresy on this thread so far but I get it since it's not a "new" game.

So with that said, I would say

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle
Gears of War: E-Day
DOOM: The Dark Ages
Avowed
Fable
State of Decay 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
Perfect Dark
South of Midnight
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33

Hell, you could probably do a second poll next week if you really wanted to lol

I'll probably just stick to this one since everyone agrees on what games should be in there. 

Around the Network

My vote goes to: Clair Obscur: Expedition 33

I was blown away by this announcement, looks great and my type of game.

Gears of War E-Day was great too, I'd take more Gears anyday.

Fable would be a close third for me - I just hope we can design our own character.

The rest are okay.

Definitely Doom: The Dark Ages. Looks great.

I personally voted for Gears of War: E-Day. What an awesome surprise! As a huge fan of the original trilogy, I never thought we would actually see the start of the war with the Locust along with the beginning of the deep friendship between Marcus Fenix and Dom Santiago that we all know and love. Seeing Dom again.......was such a heartwarming moment. Right when the Mad World piano settled in too. Nostalgia hit hard!

And with The Coalition going to the series roots of a linear campaign, the sense of horror (especially now since the Locust are this new terrifying force, which you could see from the reveal trailer Marcus struggled fighting a drone) with the Locust being described as "living nightmares" and seeing what will be the fall of human civilization is probably going to the darkest and grittiest story yet in the Gears of War series. Can't wait!

Doom: The Dark Ages, Clair Obscur: Expedition 33, S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2, Fable, Indiana Jones, Perfect Dark, and Avowed being the other major notable highlights. Probably in that order.