By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + CoD Black Ops Direct thread (live now)

Rate the Xbox showcase + Black Ops direct?

10 12 27.27%

9 19 43.18%

8 8 18.18%

7 2 4.55%

6 3 6.82%

5 0 0%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:44

There is that rumored "all digital" series X.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
JRPGfan said:

The 10fps cartoon cgi parts looked rough, ingame, it was low too... but there the harsh cuts from cgi -> ingame transitions was the worst part.... and the gameplay seemed like unless you knew you had to do x,y,z at certain spots, it wouldn't go well (ei. that person playing it, made it look "good", while most people wont get a experiance like that).

Another thing that surprised me is how many black female leads have been shown so far.... what like 5? or so....  More than White males.
Like its obvious theres something wrong here, thats due to DEI people.

Nothing wrong with more diversity.

Either representation doesn't matter, and there's no reason to care what the race/gender/w/e of the characters are, hence no reason to complain. Or...representation does matter, which would be a good reason to consciously add more of it. 

JWeinCom said:
Leynos said:

Nothing wrong with more diversity.

Either representation doesn't matter, and there's no reason to care what the race/gender/w/e of the characters are, hence no reason to complain. Or...representation does matter, which would be a good reason to consciously add more of it. 

It should represent the society the games are made in right?
So like if 13% of america is black, roughly that amount of lead characters should be so as well right?
If then half of that is black women (~6-7%).  If you notice like 5 games in a row with a black female lead.... it stands out right? like its oddly many.

Also feel like you should factor in who the userbase is....  Im guessing less than 7% of xbox owners, are black women.

Ooooh Gears is back.
E-day.. a prequel?

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 09 June 2024

Damn what a closer.

New Gears but a prequel. No Gears 6. Interesting. Marcus looks so different.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

That was Awesome, might be the best most refined games showcase I've ever seen.

No starfield dlc?

JRPGfan said:
JWeinCom said:

It should represent the society the games are made in right?
So like if 13% of america is black, roughly that amount of lead characters should be so as well right?
If then half of is black women.  If you notice like 5 games in a row with a black female lead.... it stands out right? like its oddly many.

Ooooh Gears is back.
E-day.. a prequel?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

No starfield dlc?

That was shown towards the beginning.

TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

No starfield dlc?

They showed it.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.