By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + CoD Black Ops Direct thread (live now)

Rate the Xbox showcase + Black Ops direct?

10 12 27.27%

9 19 43.18%

8 8 18.18%

7 2 4.55%

6 3 6.82%

5 0 0%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:44

Really strong start. Microsoft knows this is the last year to turn the Series around.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Wow they ruined Dragon Age lol. Oh well. I loved the first. 3rd was average but ok. Bioware is just shit now.

Form the little we saw you can claim that they ‘ruined’ the game? I mean …

This beats State of Play by a country mile and it's not even over yet.

Wonder if PD is more of an open immersive sim or a linear game. Looks cool regardless.

haxxiy said:

Wonder if PD is more of an open immersive sim or a linear game. Looks cool regardless.

looks really cool yah. I hope stealth will be a huge part too tho (taking down targets with stealth I mean)

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
Leynos said:

Wow they ruined Dragon Age lol. Oh well. I loved the first. 3rd was average but ok. Bioware is just shit now.

Form the little we saw you can claim that they ‘ruined’ the game? I mean …

I thought it looked pretty good personally, but it seemed to be just cutscenes. Need to see proper gameplay, which is coming on Tuesday, to see how I feel about the new direction of the series. We've heard it is more Mass Effect like, more action, less strategy, with a reduction from a 4 person party down to 3 person. 

There are not dates on these things

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

As for the person who has been blocked for months. DA turned into a quip fest is dated MCU writing and it looks multiplayer.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

There are not dates on these things

lol you have to be you :)

That was all I ever wanted - a pesticide spray simulator. Thanks MS.