Kingdom Come Deliverance 34 8.48%

Killer Bean 17 4.24%

Lego Horizon Adventures 71 17.71%

Palworld Sakurajima Update 6 1.50%

Phantom Blade 0 95 23.69%

Power Rangers Rita's Revenge 26 6.48%

Sonic x Shadow Generations 43 10.72%

Total:401

Oh, I missed this Phantom Blade 0, now that looks cool.

Around the Network

I could hardly stay awake during the show...

The industry just doesn't support 3 shows a year (Summer Game Fest, Gamescom Opening Night, The Game Awards) with enough bangers to justify a watch.
I don't watch those shows to see a bunch of live service and indie games. For that I can scroll the news sites daily in 5 minutes and click on the articles where the preview images look mildly interesting. No need to waste 2 hours of my life for nothing.
Jeoff should just reduce his shows to 30 minutes to concentrate on the highlights.

Looks like Phantom Blade Zero and Lego Horizon Adventures are the winners so far.

Alan Wake II Night Springs was my favorite game from the show. Especially with it dropping the next game. I've played through the DLC and loved it. Though, it was rather short. Like 30-45 minutes per episode with a total of 3 episodes.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.