By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony State of Play on 30th May 2024 at 3pm PT

Leynos said:

Concord is just a knockoff of Guardians of the Galaxy with dated and tired Marvel writing. Overwatch gameplay and it's a dead game walking.

Well you never know. Former Overwatch players might be looking for a new game.

Around the Network

God of War Ragnarok on PC is what I am most looking forward to playing. Astro Bot looks like a ton of fun as well. I've only ever played Hyrule Warriors when it comes to Dynasty Warriors style games, but the new one looks good. The Silent Hill 2 remake looks better than when we last saw it, but it still feels like a poor mans Resident Evil 2 remake.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Leynos said:

Concord is just a knockoff of Guardians of the Galaxy with dated and tired Marvel writing. Overwatch gameplay and it's a dead game walking.

With all due respect to dev. team, this game is going to crash and burn. I don't feel any appeal, none of the character hit me with "hey, that looks great, i will try this game..."

Hope Firewalk studios can have a second chance, would be super sad to see the studio axed after 1 game.

Astro Bot is my only must buy game from the presentation, and I don't plan on buying it at $70 if that's it's price.

Manlytears said:
Leynos said:

With all due respect to dev. team, this game is going to crash and burn. I don't feel any appeal, none of the character hit me with "hey, that looks great, i will try this game..."

Hope Firewalk studios can have a second chance, would be super sad to see the studio axed after 1 game.

Unless the gameplay is bland, the game and Firewalk will be fine.

Around the Network

Astro Bot stole the show. If the September Showcase rumor is true, I really hope we get to see what Naughty Dog, Insomniac, and Sucker Punch are up to. We know Insomniac are working on Wolverine but it's been a while since we've seen anything on it.

axumblade said:

Astro Bot stole the show. If the September Showcase rumor is true, I really hope we get to see what Naughty Dog, Insomniac, and Sucker Punch are up to. We know Insomniac are working on Wolverine but it's been a while since we've seen anything on it.

What does the rumor says about the presentation, only that's happening in september?

BraLoD said:
axumblade said:

What does the rumor says about the presentation, only that's happening in september?

It will supposedly go over their 2025 lineup and it'll be announcing the PS5 Pro. The article on tech4gamers mentioned Ghost of Tsushima 2 but I don't want to get my hopes up. I'll just assume that is where we will see more of The Wolverine as well. 

Sony should have taken that Concord money and spent it on Omega Boost Remake and Legend of Dragoon Remake. Before you ask no I don't like LaD but it's better than any GaaS game and it has demand. No one is asking for Protectors of the Universe featuring not quite Shrek or Yondu.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

It's a pity they didn't at least try to make Astro Bot tailored to VR again. I know it would be a massively hard task but it was sooooo good in VR. Actually can't imagine the game without VR, it'd loose all the aspects that made Astrobots rescue mission unique and fresh fun.