By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Remastered - Reviews: 88 Metacritic / 89 Opencritic

Tagged games:

Metacritic

Opencritic

Some Reviews:

Trailer

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Should arrive Friday. Wife it out of town all weekend and Monday is a bank holiday.... I plan on having dozens of paper cuts.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Will be getting this eventually!
Seems the backtracking has been streamlined but could have used a bit more improvement.
Either way, really excited to experience this once more.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:

Will be getting this eventually!
Seems the backtracking has been streamlined but could have used a bit more improvement.
Either way, really excited to experience this once more.

Fast travel does seem like a good QoL improvement.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Niiiice !

I'm too much into other games to care for this one for the moment but Nintendo got another good thing going on there critic wise for the year.
It'll make a good 2M seller, but I do think Intelligent System will maintain the Action-Adventure for the next titles nonetheless.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Question for those that played this previous one.
I've heard that there are actions timed to how fast you react to something. Creating a certain window where you can get perfects etc.
Those windows are tied to the frame rate of the game. So by reducing it from 60 to 30 does that change the window timing?

I don't have a good reaction speed so by lowering it by half I'm concerned how playable the game is for me.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Bandorr said:

I've heard that there are actions timed to how fast you react to something. Creating a certain window where you can get perfects etc.
Those windows are tied to the frame rate of the game. So by reducing it from 60 to 30 does that change the window timing?

I don't have a good reaction speed so by lowering it by half I'm concerned how playable the game is for me.

Sounded like from the reviews it gives you a pretty big windows to hit the buttons correctly.

rapsuperstar31 said:
Bandorr said:

Sounded like from the reviews it gives you a pretty big windows to hit the buttons correctly.

Okay that's exciting. I guess I will check reviews to see if they comment on this. Thanks.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Bandorr said:
rapsuperstar31 said:

Okay that's exciting. I guess I will check reviews to see if they comment on this. Thanks.

I can't remember which one it was, I think the Digital Foundry review.