By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games would you like to see receive a remake/remaster?

I'm more in favour of remasters these days rather than remakes.

A pixel remaster of Chrono Trigger would be beautiful.
Pre-rendered remasters of the DKC trilogy and Final Fantasy 7 and 8 would be nice as well - they redid all the character models on the FF HD remasters, but they missed the pre-rendered backgrounds, which look like crap on modern displays.
I'd also love to see remasters of Xenogears, Suikoden 1 and 2, and Final Fantasy Tactics.
I'd love to see Nintendo do something like a pixel remaster for Super Mario Bros 3.
While I don't think the game needs a remaster, I wouldn't mind one for Earthbound.
Skies of Arcadia!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

RE1
RE CV
Dino Crisis 2
Vagrant Story
Fallout New Vegas

As a halo fan. I think they should make remakes of halo wars and halo wars 2. Also of course halo 3.

BiON!@ 

Legacy of Kain
Metal Gear 1 and 2
Syphon Filter
Twisted Metal 1-4
Chrono Trigger
Dino Crisis
Legend of Dragoon

Too bad Embracer Group is holding Legacy of Kain and all the Crystal Dynamics/Eidos properties hostage.

I'd love to see Twilight Princess get a visual remake that looks like the Wii U tech demo.
A Link to the Past would be amazing in the HD-2D style.
Really hope F-Zero GX gets remastered.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

I'm not sure if I want to say Chrono Trigger, because I feel it still holds up so well.
And Suikoden 1 & 2 are getting remasters.
So I'll say Final Fantasy Tactics. I know there's supposedly something on the way, but I'm unsure if its a remaster or a remake.

Persona 1 and 2 would be interesting as well since I haven't played those.

Tober said:

Final Fantasy 9, looking like the short film by Memoria Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaMiPb6KiWo&t=140s

You may already know this, but that game is almost certainly well into development already.
It was in the NVIDIA leak.

They'll probably announce it around the time the anime starts airing, which was announced in 2021.

rapsuperstar31 said:

A Link Between Worlds.

The 3DS game?

ICO for sure, I would love to play that again.

Descent 1 & 2 for VR. I played Descent 2 in 3D with a projector on the wall, was awesome.

Fallout New Vegas I would play again as well with a remake.

Xenogears with completed Discs 3-4.