By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Princess Peach: Showtime! at 76

First reviews are in for Princess Peach: Showtime! and unfortunately it's currently lower than anyone predicted at 77. It's only sitting at 20 reviews so in all likelyhood it will move a score or two in one direction or the other, but there's a good chance the lowest predictions had it right on this one.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

I've tallied up the points for our second game Mario vs. Donkey Kong which ended up at a score of 77. @NobleTeam360 is showing now mercy with their second closest prediction in a row earning them 12 more points and a huge lead in the leaderboard. Impressive stuff.

firebush03 said:

Another Code Recollection - 67
Mario vs Donkey Kong - 73
Princess Peach Showtime - 85
Luigi's Mansion 2 HD - 78
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - 85

Changing prediction: bump TTYD up to 87, Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD down to 76.

Is Endless Ocean: Luminous getting added?
If so, I'll predict 71.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Wman1996 said:

Is Endless Ocean: Luminous getting added?
If so, I'll predict 71.

That would make sense though I should probably have done so earlier. Let's try it though, I'll add that and Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble.

Around the Network

@DroidKnight @Shikamo @NobleTeam360 @Machina @firebush03 @Shtinamin_ @Mar1217 @Wman1996 @Darwinianevolution 

We're adding two new exclusives to our otherwise rather short list: Endless Ocean Luminous (May 2) and Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble (June 25). There still seems to be exactly nothing for the second half of the year, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anything shows up.

My own predictions:

• Endless Ocean Luminous - 72
  • Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble - 74

Edit: Guess Luigi's Mansion 2 HD might be second half of the year. Forgot that existed.

• Endless Ocean Luminous - 77
  • Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble - 71

Endless Ocean - 75
Super Monkey - 73

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Shikamo said:

My Predictions: 

Another Code: Recollection - 81
Mario vs. Donkey Kong - 74
Princess Peach: Showtime - 83
Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD - 78
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - 88

Endless Ocean Luminous - 76

Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble - 71

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

77 - Endless Ocean
68 - Monkey Ball