By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - New games added

This is why I pay no attention to review sites, zero integrity. The story, mechanics or whatever can the best ever for all I care, but the performance and bugs are horrendous. Steam gives an accurate picture that this game is a piece of shit, the game does not boot half the time on my brothers rig, Crapcom strikes again.

Around the Network

I've now tallied up the points for Skull & Bones which ended up at a score of 60. Nobody had that quite spot on but the closest were myself and @NobleTeam360 at 62 and @VersusEvil at 58, earning all of us 10 points.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

First scores are in for Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes and it's currently looking a bit underwhelming at 76 with 52 reviews. That's a couple of points lower than anyone predicted but the closest was @Machina at a prediction of 78.

Lowering Star Wars Outlaws to 77.

UnderwaterFunktown said:

First scores are in for Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes and it's currently looking a bit underwhelming at 76 with 52 reviews. That's a couple of points lower than anyone predicted but the closest was @Machina at a prediction of 78.

I'm still getting this anyway. I've loved a lot of games that did "okay" with critics.

To add to the fun, I'm also getting the Switch version because it has a physical edition next month. Hopefully they'll have patched it up some by then.

Around the Network

Second time's the charm, I've added Dragon Age: The Veilguard correctly here in the Multiplat thread now. I was gonna wait a bit longer to update this thread since there might be more stuff announced around this time, but at the very least I'm also gonna adda Assassin's Creed Shadows and Black Ops 6. Gonna hold off on tagging everybody and setting up tables for now, but if you wanna get in an early prediction you're welcome to do so.

Dragon Age Veilguard- 84
Assassin's Creed Shadows- 84
Black Ops 6- 82

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 11 June 2024

Changing my score of Dragon Age: The Veilguard up to an 81.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

@Machina @DroidKnight @BonfiresDown @NobleTeam360 @Kyuu @Korvo_Attano @VersusEvil @Oneeee-Chan!!! 

Okay here after the bulk of the summer game events I've added the really big Multiplat games announced in the last couple of months so Black Ops 6, Assassin's Creed Shadows and Dragon Age: The Veilguard. Some of you have already placed predictions on the latter when I acidentally put it in the Xbox League, whoops.

My predictions:

• Black Ops 6 - 65
  • Assassin's Creed Shadows - 79
  • Dragon Age: The Veilguard - 74

BLOPS6 - 88
Assassins Creed Shadows - 82
Dragon Age 4 - 84

Also changing my Star Wars Outlaws prediction to 86

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition