By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Metaphor: ReFantazio at 93!

Raising Dragon Age from 81 -> 85.

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

Dragon Age The Veilguard - 81

Raising this to 87

Metaphor Refantazio - 92
Black ops 6 - 85
Dragon Age The veilgaurd - 88 (It'll get a journalist politics bump)
Assassins creeed Shadows - 76
Metal Gear solid 3 Delta - 90
Hollow Knight Silk song - 84 (It's too long in the oven not to ve flawed)

Lowering my prediction for Dragon Age The Veilguard to 75

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I've removed Assassin's Creed Shadows since it was delayed to next year. I suspect the same might end up happening for Snake Eater and Hollow Knight: Silksong but we'll see

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

Increasing Metaphor to 91.

Lowering to 88.

Lowering Metaphor back down to an 89 after playing the demo.

^ I think it's a mistake to be lowering your scores based on that demo, his is likely a 100 hours game. Can you two give me your reasoning for doubt? I have my issues with the demo and early game but I see the press stuff from further into the game to be strengthened more than anything...

@Kyuu
@NobleTeam360

Metaphor refantazaio - 90
DA veilguard - 83

LegitHyperbole said:

^ I think it's a mistake to be lowering your scores based on that demo, his is likely a 100 hours game. Can you two give me your reasoning for doubt? I have my issues with the demo and early game but I see the press stuff from further into the game to be strengthened more than anything...

@Kyuu
@NobleTeam360

I enjoyed the demo, an 89 is still a really good score. My only complaints was the performance (PC version at least) and the pacing was a bit off as well. I could probably bump it back up 1 more point to put it at a nice even 90. 

Eh, wth I'll do a 90 (I swear this is the last time I'll change it ) @UnderwaterFunktown