By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Eiyuden Chronicles at 76

Glad Tekken 8 and Infinite Wealth reviewed very well. Raising my Persona 3 prediction to 90.

Around the Network

Persona 3 Reload. 87

Dragon's Dogma 2 92

Wukong  Black Myth 87

Visions of Mana  83

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 23 January 2024

Tekken and Street Fighter both scoring in the 90s with their latest entries, I'm in fighting game heaven. Or will be once I eventually buy them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Raising my Dragon's Dogma 2 score to 92.

Lowering Suicide Squad to a 60.

Around the Network

The first reviews for the GOTY Persona 3 Reload are out and so far it's also sitting at exactly 90 just like our last two games. The consistensy is incredible! That's a spot on prediction for myself and @Kyuu for now, but it can of course still change (I hope it doesn't though, because those three 90s in a row are beautiful). Easily my most anticipated game of the year so needless to say I'm hyped.

Not sure when we'll get the first Suicide Squad reviews but since the game is out now for those who paid for early access I'm closing for changes to predictions.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Lol, 2 reviews out for Suicide Squad and it's safe to say it's a bit divisive so far.

Suicide Squad starting off at 61 with 14 reviews. Rocksteady is gonna have to hope name recognition drives sales because the reviews are looking brutal and it's been 8 years since they last released anything.

Lowering:
Skull & Bones to 68
Metaphor ReFantazio to 87

The first reviews are in for Skull and Bones and it is starting of rough at a score 56 from 8 reviews, lower than any predictions. That's a very small sample though and the reviews range from 4/10 to 8/10 so who knows where it'll end up. It's safe to say Ubisoft won't be continuing their positive streak after The Lost Crown though.