By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Eiyuden Chronicles at 76

@Machina @shikamaru317 @DroidKnight @BonfiresDown @NobleTeam360 @Kyuu @Korvo_Attano 

Since a PlayStation video has seemingly confirmed Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater as a 2024 title I have added that to our list of games as well as Metaphor: ReFantazio (by popular demand ) now that I was adding games anyways. Since it's very early you can just go ahead and edit your existing posts to add predictions for these two.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater- 87
Metaphor ReFantazio- 88

Metaphor ReFantazio - 89
Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater - 87

Prince of Persia: 74
Tekken 8: 88
Infinite Wealth: 88
Suicide Squad: 65
Persona 3: 92
Skull and Bones: 58
Dragon’s Dogma 2: 94
Eiyuden Chronicle: 84
Black Myth: 88
Star Wars Outlaws: 80
Silksong: 91
Metaphor: 86
MGS3 Delta: 84

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 09 January 2024

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Lowering my Suicide Squad down to 67.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Lowering Suicide Squad to 63

Adding:

Metaphor: 89

MGS Delta: 89

Also lowering Suicide Squad: 60.

Gotta say I underestimated Prince of Persia, as did everyone else except for Korvo, Kyuu, and Underwater. I took the safe route and went somewhat low with my prediction because Ubisoft hasn't really had any game review particularly well since AC Odyssey in 2018, but Ubisoft surprised me, 86 average on Opencritic currently.

Lowering my Suicide Squad prediction to 66 in the wake of seeing that almost all of the media previews found the game to be either underwhelming or straight up bad. 

Ooof, I was meaning to raise my score for Prince of Persia when I saw the team behind the Rayman Legends game was making this. Ah well, not too far off regardless and glad to see a good game kicking off the prediction league!

Metaphor Refantazio: 90

Metal Gear Solid Delta: 86

Last edited by NobleTeam360 - on 11 January 2024