By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga Trailer

The previous film was an instant classic. This footage doesn't blow me away like that did but hopefully it holds up in the end. Interesting seeing our two leads play against type.

What do you think?

Around the Network

I defiantly looking forward to watching this. Mad Max Fury Road was amazing. Not many movies have impress me with both it Visuals and it Sound and on top have a story I liked, Mad Max Fury Road is one of those few. As long as George Miller is directing which he is, I have faith that this movie will be great also.

Didnt love the trailer tbh. But im still looking forward to it.

Hmmm... not sure about this.
Fury Road was a masterpiece, and the visuals and action here look promising, plus Miller in the director's chair is a good sign, but Anya Taylor Joy as a badass warrior woman? I dunno, maybe she'll pull it off, she's a good actress, but it's a bit outside her usual range and physical look.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 01 December 2023

This is the film I am most excited for in 2024.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network

I hope the guitar guy or someone similar is in it.

Meh. I didnt like Fury Road either, so this is probably not for me.

So I am not the onely one who loves the flamethrower guitar guy from Fury Road! 

rapsuperstar31 said:

I hope the guitar guy or someone similar is in it.

BiON!@ 

Welp, looks like the film is a massive flop at the box office, grossing a mere $58 million global opening against a budget of $168 million. (Not including marketing costs which greatly inflates the break even point for big movies)

It flopped so badly, in fact, that it's the worst memorial day opening in 30 years.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ckdd10p0pj5o

Guess a Mad Max movie without, you know, Mad Max, wasn't such a good idea.

As someone said - there are only 3 Mad Max films, and they all have Mel Gibson in them.