By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Completionist involved in possible charity scam

Hiku said:

I also like how they magically found the solution to this decade-long problem in the span of a few weeks after getting caught.

Exactly.

Not to mention you can get a lot of banking credit and benefits for having 600 grand just sitting on your account in the meantime, even if he didn't spend it.

Around the Network

I am now very curious to see any emails they've had with these supposed long term charity partners that he keeps mentioning on stream.

Jirard: "Hey, remember when we partnered together last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that, and we sent you a grand total of $0?
How would you like to partner with us again this year?"

Charity: "Oh of course! That sounds amazing!"

Last edited by Hiku - on 11 December 2023

Hiku said:

I knew this guy looked familiar, but I couldn't place him until now.
He's frequently on Skill Up's podcast.

I don't imagine he will make an appearance there again until this has been at least somewhat resolved.

Bro's "response" video was so bad, he got kicked off the podcast.

While it says "Jirard offered to step down", ReviewtechUSA says his industry source that he's known for years said they gave him no choice.
In which case that was just a courteous way to let him save some face.

Sadly some of his friends defended him. But most of them seem to have deleted their tweets since, except this guy.

Haven't really seen his videos, but I'll make an effort to avoid him from now on if he shows up on my timeline.

Wood is a pretty entertaining guy, but saying this is just "Drama" is really brushing off a serious situation. Just seems like these guys are defending Jirard because they also have some skeletons in the closet that might come out some day.

Wood I remember got a new sponsor for energy drinks. In the first video he shit on his old sponsor for energy drinks, that he never liked those anyway. Tells you a lot about the guy.

Around the Network
Tober said:

Wood I remember got a new sponsor for energy drinks. In the first video he shit on his old sponsor for energy drinks, that he never liked those anyway. Tells you a lot about the guy.

He also got dropped by Nintendo, but they are pretty much THE reason hes relevant, so he had to forgive them fast.

An incredible response from Karl Jobst here. Very good and thourough video. I dont think theres any doubt left in me at this point.

A serial liar defending another.
You can make clickbait titles without lying to your audience like he constantly does.

An old "apology" video from Jirard. Shockingly relevant.

And he got patched out of Sea of Stars, as expected.
I bet people were reporting a bug about this NPC holding their Gold for 10 years.

Last edited by Hiku - on 16 December 2023

Hiku said:

An old "apology" video from Jirard. Shockingly relevant.

...d'fuq did I just watch!?

Hiku said:

And he got patched out of Sea of Stars, as expected.
I bet people were reporting a bug about this NPC holding their Gold for 10 years.

😂

Yeah, saw the news on the Sea of Stars patch this morning.  Sounds like it's mostly just the blind fanboys and sycophants who fully support him at this point.