By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Clash of the October 20th titans: Which will sell more, Mario Wonder or Spiderman 2?

Which will sell more?

Super Mario Bros Wonder 126 84.56%

Spiderman 2 23 15.44%

Total:149
zeldaring said:

Spiderman 2 for sure. just look at the youtube views spider man 2 is way more hyped.

zeldaring said:
masschamber said:

no,your prediction was spiderman 2 would outsell super  Mario wonder

If you look at my posts it said they would be very close and it's 50/50. Spiderman 2 has underpreformed a bit no doubt.  It still very close race. Mario wonder probably up by 1.2 million. Mainly cause of japan.

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
masschamber said:
zeldaring said:

Spiderman 2 for sure. just look at the youtube views spider man 2 is way more hyped.

zeldaring said:

If you look at my posts it said they would be very close and it's 50/50. Spiderman 2 has underpreformed a bit no doubt.  It still very close race. Mario wonder probably up by 1.2 million. Mainly cause of japan.

This was said because many were predicting that Mario wonder would Smoke spiderman 2 sales so it was my counter argument. do you want me to quote myself from 5-6 months ago saying it would be a close race and 50/50?

zeldaring said:
curl-6 said:

Youtube views don't necessarily align with sales.

The Mario Odyssey E3 2017 trailer has nearly ten times more views than the Animal Crossing E3 2019 trailer, but Animal Crossing sold more.

Yea I think it's gonna a close battle.

Here you go and this was everyone predicting Mario wonder will smoke spider man 2 sales 

zeldaring said:
masschamber said:

zeldaring said:

This was said because many were predicting that Mario wonder would Smoke spiderman 2 sales so it was my counter argument. do you want me to quote myself from 5-6 months ago saying it would be a close race and 50/50?

You thought Spider-Man views on YouTube were proof of it selling more because people were predicting Mario Wonder would sell a lot more? Nothing about that makes any sense.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
zeldaring said:

You thought Spider-Man views on YouTube were proof of it selling more because people were predicting Mario Wonder would sell a lot more? Nothing about that makes any sense.

No I thought cause there was more hype on YouTube views that it had a good chance to win along with Sony bundling the game and there Forcast of 25 million sales for ps5. Basically no one gave it a chance at winning and there was.

Around the Network

Zeldaring said:
zorg1000 said:

No I thought cause there was more hype on YouTube views that it had a good chance to win along with Sony bundling the game and there Forcast of 25 million sales for ps5. Basically no one gave it a chance at winning and there was.

Bullshit, look at your original post:

zeldaring said:

You didn’t say a damn thing about “having a good chance” or mention bundles or Sony’s forecast. You said it would win FOR SURE and used YouTube views as proof that it was WAY MORE HYPED

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Zeldaring said:

zeldaring said:

You didn’t say a damn thing about “having a good chance” or mention bundles or Sony’s forecast. You said it would win FOR SURE and used YouTube views as proof that it was WAY MORE HYPED

I thought it would for sure so what? I gave one my reasons and later gave many more reasons do you also come with the same energy as the people that predicted 40 million mario wonder as you do me for being slightly off in my prediction. I thought spiderman 2 would do 24 million with wonder doing 20 to 22 max . Youtube is a legitimate way to check hype.

zeldaring said:
zorg1000 said:

Zeldaring said:

I thought it would for sure so what? I gave one my reasons and later gave many more reasons do you also come with the same energy as the people that predicted 40 million mario wonder as you do me for being slightly off in my prediction. I thought spiderman 2 would do 24 million with wonder doing 20 to 22 max . Youtube is a legitimate way to check hype.

Do you not see the changing goalposts? Your last post just said you thought it “had a chance” but your original post said “for sure”. Those are not the same thing.

Im pretty sure I’ve already explained this but nobody gives a shit about the people who made high Mario predictions because they don’t come and gloat after every cherry picked data point like you do.

Nov 7: Mario wonder 4.2 million in 2 weeks. Where are all the haters at and I need my opology.

Nov 9: Spider man 2 did 5 million in 10 days. Lol all the people thought I was trolling and saying I don't know what I'm talking about.

Nov 15: My analysis was spot on and with spiderman 2 being bundled and switch in decline it's gonna be a easy win for spiderman 2. 

Nov 15: 
It will be. you gonna have to put some respect on my name.

Dec 13: Wow I nailed it look at wonder at NPD told you guys me. Only person Here who nailed it. My analysis was spot on.

Dec 13: Wow Nice. if anyone wants an expertise opinion on predictions PM me.

Dec 29: LOl wait for official and will see how wrong you are. Not gonna take you seriously since you already gave false info saying GSD counts bundles and that mario wonder would sell 15 million by the end of the year and clearly it hasn't.   

Feb 1: I think if switch really slows down this will be easy win for spiderman 2. Nintendo games usually get crazy legs when there consoles are also on fire not at the end of a cycle.

May 7-Looks like I nailed my prediction of Mario Wonder doing 20 million. Told you guys.

May 29-Looking at how fast switch sales are slowing down my prediction seems like I nailed it. Told you guys switch Nintendo hardware selling in it's prime to get to 30 million + sales in titles.

You keep claiming to be “spot on” because of arbitrary data that you somehow think proves you right.

zorg1000 said:
zeldaring said:

Do you not see the changing goalposts? Your last post just said you thought it “had a chance” but your original post said “for sure”. Those are not the same thing.

Im pretty sure I’ve already explained this but nobody gives a shit about the people who made high Mario predictions because they don’t come and gloat after every cherry picked data point like you do.

Nov 7: Mario wonder 4.2 million in 2 weeks. Where are all the haters at and I need my opology.

Nov 9: Spider man 2 did 5 million in 10 days. Lol all the people thought I was trolling and saying I don't know what I'm talking about.

Nov 15: My analysis was spot on and with spiderman 2 being bundled and switch in decline it's gonna be a easy win for spiderman 2. 

Nov 15: 

Dec 13: Wow I nailed it look at wonder at NPD told you guys me. Only person Here who nailed it. My analysis was spot on.

Dec 29: LOl wait for official and will see how wrong you are. Not gonna take you seriously since you already gave false info saying GSD counts bundles and that mario wonder would sell 15 million by the end of the year and clearly it hasn't.   

Feb 1: I think if switch really slows down this will be easy win for spiderman 2. Nintendo games usually get crazy legs when there consoles are also on fire not at the end of a cycle.

May 7-Looks like I nailed my prediction of Mario Wonder doing 20 million. Told you guys.

May 29-Looking at how fast switch sales are slowing down my prediction seems like I nailed it. Told you guys switch Nintendo hardware selling in it's prime to get to 30 million + sales in titles.

You keep claiming to be “spot on” because of arbitrary data that you somehow think proves you right.

As someone from the outside looking in in regards to this argument, this is kind of all over the place.

zorg1000 said:
zeldaring said:

Nov 15: 

Barring zeldaring having a learning disability or neurological impairment ( at which point, okay he struggles with social interactions etc), he's got to be just a troll, if he isn't either of those, mercy he's a supremely arrogant narcissist, I wonder if he's as obnoxiously arrogant in real life.

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!