By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Clash of the October 20th titans: Which will sell more, Mario Wonder or Spiderman 2?

Which will sell more?

Super Mario Bros Wonder 125 84.46%

Spiderman 2 23 15.54%

Total:148
Chrkeller said:
RolStoppable said:

We'll be waiting for your apology.

To be fair it is just a prediction.  An apology is overkill.  If he is wrong, who cares?  I don't plan on apologizing if I'm wrong.

It's all beacuse of his trolling efforts, that's why we need an apology hahahaha

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:
RolStoppable said:

We'll be waiting for your apology.

To be fair it is just a prediction.  An apology is overkill.  If he is wrong, who cares?  I don't plan on apologizing if I'm wrong.

If there was ever a post of yours that made it plausible that you are zeldaring's alt account, this is it.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Chrkeller said:

If there was ever a post of yours that made it plausible that you are zeldaring's alt account, this is it.

zeldaring said:
RolStoppable said:

(GIF)

Don't worry, I know who you are and you haven't caught any fish recently.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
zeldaring said:

(GIF)

Don't worry, I know who you are and you haven't caught any fish recently.

Have no clue to what you are talking about. I see you did not take my TOTK sales bet vs Mario wonder, I wanna add another losing tag bet to your profile. Got smoked ugly on that brawl prediction. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Chrkeller said:

If you say so.  I like Ring's posts.  Sure I disagree with him on a fair number of topics, including this one, but differing opinions make the world more interesting.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

zeldaring said:

Have no clue to what you are talking about. I see you did not take my TOTK sales bet vs Mario wonder, I wanna add another losing tag bet to your profile. Got smoked ugly on that brawl prediction. 

There's no point in making a bet when you have nothing of value to offer.

RolStoppable said:
zeldaring said:

There's no point in making a bet when you have nothing of value to offer.

What value do you want? You investing in the stocks or something? Was there value in your Brawl out selling GTA4 prediction that's stamped on your profile for life it seems, It only got out sold by 14 million.

zeldaring said:

What value do you want? You investing in the stocks or something? Was there value in your Brawl out selling GTA4 prediction that's stamped on your profile for life it seems, It only got out sold by 14 million.

Accountability is what I am looking for.

RolStoppable said:
zeldaring said:

Accountability is what I am looking for.

My prediction is 20 million on wonder and you are taking this way too seriously. If i'm wrong i will give you guys props and say i was wrong, what more do you want?