By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread

If this was my first NFL game and you told me CJ Stroud was a rookie, I wouldn't believe you!

Around the Network

There is onely one steam to choose for and it is the DETROIT LIONS 

BiON!@ 

Two lame games! Hopefully the next ones are more competitive.

Was hoping the dolphins would knock the chiefs out but their defense looked like shit

Cowboys are as fraudulent as ever I see.

These young Packers though - Wow.

Around the Network

Packers took care of business in Dallas as expected. Although I do have to say that the final ten minutes of game time were a bit bizarre. Green Bay stepped off the gas so much that the starting lineup was brought back in with three minutes left to go in order to finish the job.

The Packers are the first seventh-seeded team to win an NFL playoff game. I think Jordan Love missed a perfect passer rating due to that one final pass he did not complete when he was brought back in. Aaron Jones unsurprisingly boosts the strength of this offense greatly; he missed a lot of games this season, but that in turn means that he now has a lot of gas left in the tank; today he managed ~6.0 yards per rush and 3 TDs.

All that being said, the upcoming game against the 49ers is the worst possible matchup, because the 49ers have owned the Packers like the Packers own the Cowboys. I'd be shocked if Love and his group can pull off what Rodgers couldn't do at all.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

I always disliked Jerry Jones, so today was fun.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Another crap game! Rams, Lions, please make it good.

Rams/Lions has been exactly what we’ve hoped for!!!

PAOerfulone said:

Rams/Lions has been exactly what we’ve hoped for!!!

Better than the last three playoff games. Definitely.