By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - South Park: Snow Day announced for PS5, XS, Switch and PC

V-r0cK said:

I hope this will trigger other shows to make games again. I would sure love a new Simpsons game.

At the very least, a new Simpsons Hit & Run is something I'd go for

Around the Network
lgs20XP said:
V-r0cK said:

I hope this will trigger other shows to make games again. I would sure love a new Simpsons game.

I would love that too and would be a great way for the franchise to test the waters if gamers are still interested.

Someone already created a remake for the game just cause but they wont release it for obvious reasons.  Lets hope it sparks enough attention to get things moving for The Simpsons video games.

https://www.gamingbible.com/news/the-simpsons-hit-run-remake-finally-complete-321189-20230724

lgs20XP said:
V-r0cK said:

I have Simpsons Hit & Run on PS2.

I see a lot of people around the internet asking for a remake.

Snow Days are not even a thing anymore thanks to Zoom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

One thing I don't like about South Park in more recent seasons is that they are focusing too much on Randy Marsh. Some episodes even forget about the kids.

But fortunately, he's not taking the spotlight in the games so far. Not too much, at least.

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
lgs20XP said:

I have Simpsons Hit & Run on PS2.

I see a lot of people around the internet asking for a remake.

Hell yeah, that game deserves a remake. Just imagine how much cooler that game would have been with today's gaming tech